Aa
A
A
Close
Lactose Intolerance Community
Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose. Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk and other dairy products. The. purpose of the community is to share support and information with Lactose Intolerant patients, their loved ones and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Lactose Intolerance, prognosis, research, and treatments.
1 - 20 (of 47) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well when I drink too much milk which is about a cup, my stomach starts to hurt and I have the feeling of throwing up. When I eat foods w...
2 answers |
As a young child I was allergic to milk from allergy skin tests. In 2012 it was termed Lactose Intolerance (also had Gluten intoleranc...
1099201 tn?1338184518
Can someone become lactose intolerant as they get older. I have noticed lately when I eat certain dairy products sometimes I get stomach ...
5 answers |
My husband isn't "diagnosed" lactose intolerant, but definitely has severe sensitivity to dairy products made from cow's milk, in the for...
3 answers | 2 comments |
i had diarrhea cramps in stomach car sickness and my gastroenterologist advised me to avoid lactose(i did it) and he did a lactose blood ...
1 answer |
I am a student of nutrition. I need to do a research on symptoms and management of lactose intolerance in children under 5 years of age. ...
Does anyone get really tired, ears ringing, coated/dry tongue after having milk? Oh I also have white dots appear on my arms and legs wit...
Hi there! I am wondering why I cannot use milk with anything else (tea, etc.), except in coffee. Otherwise milk makes me feel like throw...
2 answers |
4059843 tn?1465214932
Well i know i am lactose intolerent, seeing everytime i have milk i get really gassy and i most times get a giant stomache ache. My stoma...
8 answers |
Hi everyone. I was hoping you guys could answer a few questions for me. I'm a 27 year old female who's had issues with dairy since abou...
1 answer |
I'm not lactose intolerant I don't like milk but i can drink it without getting sick but when i drink coffee with milk and sometimes chee...
|
360318 tn?1340396963
So long story...i was getting constipated often, and been having this pain for a year, happens off and on and about 2 to 3 times a week...
1 answer |
When I drink milk in the morning, soon afterwards, I have to use the bathroom (no. 2). It's not diarrhea though. It doesn't hurt in t...
2 answers |
746512 tn?1388811180
anyone know of a anti-nausea medication that is lactose free? I found a generic gravol that is but it knocks me out for 3 hours which is...
I am looking for a Hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ) that does not have lactose as a binder. Does anyone know of such a product? mlwjjb
2 answers |
I was dianoised about a year of ago of being Lactose Intolerant. I changed my diet around and pretty much elminated my diet of dairy. And...
2 answers |
I'm currently pregnant, and I receive Wic for bothme and my 1 and a half year old. He gets whole milk and I get 1% milk. I try to stick...
1 answer |
29837 tn?1414538248
How about milk? When I was a kid, there was only one kind of milk, Moo cow milk. That's it! Now when you walk down the milk isle in a gro...
Can i child who is lactose intollorant ever use milk products or can they never use because my husband is constantly debating with me tha...
1 answer |
What are some good ways to get calcium while not being able to have milk? We still need calcium even though we can't drink milk. Does an...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lactose Intolerance Community Resources