Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Senior Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.

41 - 60 (of 939) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does medication affects driver?
  Posted
HI, I am female, 74 years old, live by myself.. I still work 4 days a week and I am reasonably fit (go to gym 3-4 times a week) I have paroxysmal A Fib, Osteoporosis, and diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease (PD) last year. I don't have ...
  Posted
How do I help with a 90 year old who is making poor decisions, but is basically sound? She only hears what she wants...
  Posted
A week ago I was snorkeling in Hanauma Bay on Oahu. I snorkeled for about an hour. I swam close to shore to remove my equipment and stand up. I could stand but I couldn't move and felt like my legs were wobbly! At first I thought i...
  Posted
I am 71 years of age and since a few months I have vaginal bleeding . I was expecting this to go , however the bleeding has become more frequent and heavier . Overall I have always been healthy and had six children without any problems ....
  Posted
My 74 yr old mother, has for several years been dealing with worsening memory loss. Some is short-term such as not being able to remember something that just happened, but some is also long-term such as not being able to remember a majo...
  Posted
1770925 tn?1365622122
How can Diazoxide help my hypoglycemia? What type doctor would I use for treatment?
  Posted
hello, my mother suffers from depression and anxiety. lately she has been hallucinating. she had some episodes last summer during away at our summer place but we didnt do anything as they stopped when we returned home. Actually she too...
  Posted
253566 tn?1219683299
Hello all. I was brought in to make sure documents were properly signed for end of life - no machines, etc. I have a lot of health issues and had not visited mom (dad is also in the same room with mom) for a few months. Mom had been ...
  Posted
161427 tn?1229914882
Can Plavix contribute to confusion and forgetfulness in the elderly? Synopsis: Every time Plavix is removed from my mother-in-law in order to perform a surgical-type procedure, her cognition improves dramatically (at least from my po...
  Posted
Diltiazem,Spironolactone,paxil will anyone of these cause excessive overheating? Thank you, Diane
  Posted
My husband has Parkinson Disease and now has a hole in the back of his tongue on the left side and can't eat and we have try alot of different things to clean this up and he still can't eat. Wondering if this is related to the Parkinson ...
  Posted
So glad I found this site. My husband has been home a week now from a journey that started with back surgery on the 7th if July 2014. He had spinal fluid leaks post surgery. A second surgery to try to stop it 4 days after the original s...
  Posted
My husband is 62 and has a lot of pain and soreness in his knuckles and hands. He has always and still does work with his hands. At a recent checkup his doc said he could take up to 600 mg ibuprofin a day. However we were trying the more...
  Posted
had cubital tunnel release and carpel tunnel done on august 13 2014 I noticed last few days my hand is whiter than the other one is this some thing I should be concerned with ?
  Posted
144586 tn?1284669764
The follwing will tell you how to find out about your drugs.
  Posted
About Me: Female, 62 My PCP (primary care physician), is a nurse practitioner with 10 years as a renal nurse. Since my Dad died of Kidney Failure at age 64, I felt I was in good hands with my PCP due to her background as a renal nurse. ...
  Posted
Is there an equivalent medication that is less expensive than Namenda?
  Posted
My Dad is 73 yrs old. He has very mild dementia, mainly forgetfulness,slight short term memory loss. He was very alert and cognitive abilities were ok for his age. 7 days ago he underwent CABG x 6. The following morning, he recognized an...
  Posted
I'm taking care of my grandmother who can laugh and joke but has a slight case of dementia and can't understand that she needs to eat to live. She has no appetite and won't eat--anything. I took her to the emergency room cause her brea...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Senior Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...