Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Urinary Tract Infection Community

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

1 - 20 (of 706) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20 yo. Female - lasting burning after urination - tightness in bladder - feels like I have to go more then stop feeling aware of bladder - burning feels like its around the vaginal opening but not really too far inside - the pain...
  Posted
Hello I have been fighting UTI infection for almost two years. Two of the several urine culture have came back positive with this bacteria. I have prescribed with levaquin some of this ocations. However I do not feel like the problem ...
  Posted
I did a urine general test. In the test report it says "specific gravity : I.O." what does I.O. means?
  Posted
For 5 days I have to pee every 5 seconds, sometimes i actually pee a little pbit and other times nothing comes out, it doesnt hurt when i pee and theres no blood, my pee is yellow and my bladder hurts i have taking over the counter azo ...
  Posted
Hello, I'm a healthy 22 year old female with no history of STI/STDs. Twice recently, however, after intercourse I obtained what I thought to be a UTI. Bladder/lower abdominal discomfort, frequent urges to urinate (but often unable to act...
  Posted
Can a 10 parameter urine test dipstick detect STD bacterial infections in a male's first catch urine? A positive result more so after ten days? I understand that the dipstick cannot detect specific bacterial infections such as gono e...
  Posted
I am a healthy 22 yr old female. No history of STD's/STI's. I came of birth-control (lo loestrin Fe) in May 2015. In June 2015 I began getting pain and a burning sensation that resembled a UTI. I went to the doctor and was tested for a U...
  Posted
I'm a 26 year old male. About 3 months ago I had a UTI that was checked by a urine sample and may have coincided with a yeast infection. I was given antibiotics, took a canesten pill, and used anti fungal cream for the prescribed course ...
  Posted
Mr_jaywu Gunawanjulius127 Hello. I am male, 21. Two weeks ago i went to stripclub.The sexworker licked my penis head for 10sec. We didnt have either sex or *******. She just simply licked it and gave me a handjob. Few days later, my ...
  Posted
my father is 76 years old .he suffering with prostate diease in his latest urine report . pus cells - >100 hpf rbcs-8-10 epithelial cells - 2-3 bacteria -+
  Posted
Im a 22 year old healthy female and have had an ongoing problem with urination for around 12 months. Every now and then after I urinate I get a burning sensation and it feels like something is stopping the rest of my wee from coming out...
  Posted
For about a week now, I've experienced a slight itch and sometimes a strange smell with my urine. However, if I drink a lot of water, my urine is normal despite the slight itch that stays there after urination. Nothing is unbearable. I'm...
  Posted
I am 40 yrs old Getting pain from below belly button to towards penis. While pee no burning sensation. But some times get burning sensation on penis tip while idle ( not pee). Painings is there not always. some times comes and vaish imm...
  Posted
I am a 20 year old female who has just recently become sexually active with one partner. The first time after intercourse, I had discomfort urinating for about a week, but the symptoms soon disappeared. This was happening every time we h...
  Posted
Lately I been having problems with pooping, and peeing. I haven't pooped in going on 3 days now. Last time was Saturday when I drunk something to make me. After I pee i feel a big pressure afterwards that's very uncomfortable. I don't un...
  Posted
For women!!! I had bladder pain for almost 20 years. Because of former bladder and kidney problems (as a child), I was told my bladder pain was due to everything from surgical adhesions to IC. Sex was terribly painful and I suffered for ...
  Posted
I woke up at like 3 am last night with the worst UTI symptoms I've ever had. I've had one once before but it wasn't nearly as bad. I had all the regular symptoms, hard to pee, constant urination, and it hurt really badly. But about 5 hou...
  Posted
I am a 25 year old male and this problem started a few months back when I tried to cure my ejaculation and weak stream by using reverse kegels because I "assumed" it could be due to tight pelvic muscles . So I think I did something very ...
  Posted
Hi guys. My wife is having trouble urinating and she said she's having back pain on the lower part. I looked at her vagina and noticed a little swelling on the part where the urine comes out. We had sex before this happened. How can we t...
  Posted
Hi, I am 26 years old . When I was 15 yrs old, I had a urinary infection, when I suggested doctor he said it was due to paraphimosis and need to get operated. When we took 2 nd doctor suggestion , he said my penis is proper and no ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources