Urinary Tract Infection Community
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
10798041_tn?1413172526
RockRose13 hours
By mrsfoster11
Beginning February 2014 my 3yr old daughter, Elise, started having reoccurring UTI’s. Her first cultures showed E-co...
By shannen_b
I had recently gotten off my period and my clitoris began to hurt when I pee, but it's not at the opening of the urth...
vmo13Oct 15
scankinSep 17, 2013
scankinSep 17, 2013
taylornicole24Dec 07, 2011
tinker_bell06Sep 07, 2011
By jacks121 Blank
Hello, I'm a healthy 22 year old female with no history of STI/STDs. Twice recently, however, after intercourse I obt...
By Sofiaxx19
So im 15 years old and have a weird big bump on my vagina. It looks swollen and it feels like a bruise. Im nervous be...
GPUTIOct 07
Dr Santos Oct 28, 2012
By Idrathernotsay94 Blank
So I just got my lab tests back and I don't really know what "periurethral flora" is and I can't find any information...
By griffingarrett
I've been diagnosed with 10,000 to 50,000 cfu/mi staphylococcus haemolyticus in my urinalysis. I've been prescribed ...
By Aaaaa5
When I pee it smells weird and my discharge is a kind of yellowish color ??
By Aaaaa5
When I pee it smells weird and my discharge is a kind of yellowish color ??
By kdalt93
Hi, I recently got treated for a UTI. I took the antibiotics and from the looks of my last urine test it seems I'm c...
By sebby95
Hey everybody. So me and my girlfriend recently started having sex. It was her first time, not mine. The first 2...
By Vaimahina
I took Clotrimazole for a supposed yeast infection that was later diagnosed as a urine infection and was prescribed C...
By kayla2838
Alright, so a couple of days ago, I was laying in my bed, just like any other night trying to go to sleep. I had the ...
By Awankusayo
Having hard time to pee. If I go to pee it won't come out and I need to wait 10 to 15mins sitting just to pee,and the...
5787844_tn?1376082584
By Treksy
I took an azo test. Why is it half positive? Usually when I have a uti I have the burning and the uncomfortablness. ...
By Azazel256
I've been having a burning sensation at the tip of my penis whenever I urinate/ejaculate. I have no other symptoms I ...
By Jmccants23
I have some symptoms of a UTI - urinary frequency, and dull pain in pelvic area. I also have some warmth (not burnin...
By JuniperTr33
I've recently become sexually active and I developed a simple UTI (varying from medium tingling to little tingling, v...
By adambrucks
Hello, I have issues urinating. Lately, after I defecate, I tend to have pressure on my bladder that keeps me fro...
By ferdister
Hey all I am a 38 years old male. For few years I had a urinary incontinence developing and I underwent a cystosco...
Foggy2Sep 07
By rodeoguy
Hi guys, So I have been having testicle pain, similar to been kicked in the balls, for the last 2 months. I have s...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank