Urinary Tract Infection Community
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By 32mike32
Hi Doctor, 3 week back on a Friday i had sex with a woman i sometimes see. We had unprotected sex , and this wasn'...
By Tdright
Hello....I've had wbc in my urine for months now and twice I did a urinalysis that tested negative for bacteria and t...
knandanJul 24
knandanJul 14
By knandan
Team, Please advice and suggest what is there that it is taking long for me to cure from a urine infection. It ...
By Ctravelgirl
Hi, I have searched high and low for some answers and fell I am getting nowhere. I have been with my boyfriend for...
By wm25
Please I've being having urges to pee within a short space of minute and before I go inside my penis will be burning ...
By jenreal
I have had a uti before about 2 years ago and for the past couple of days its felt like I have one again but this fee...
By sweetbamafan
I just had leep surgery and vingal septum removal in June 26. After my surgery I got a urinary tract infection and th...
By Leonardo12
Hi, I am suffering from some urethral discharges.i donot have ppp or any std or sti.i had about five discharge. My f...
By knandan
Team, Please advice and suggest what is there that it is taking long for me to cure from a urine infection. I...
LadySHJul 06
By angelcakesss
I have this weird sensation at the end or urinating . i have this urge to pee but i really cant at time ... when i wi...
By Rizzleee
So, I recently just got treated for gono and pelvic inflammatory disease. I haven't eaten in 2 weeks going on three b...
By cparra2001
Hi, I posted earlier in the STD community but I think my problem fits better here. I'm 17 and I was diagnosed with a ...
By Eosi
Last June 10th I had brief protected intercourse, but penis didn't get complete hard. At the end of encounter proceed...
Rach008Jun 15
UTI
By Bekkababeey
I'm a 21 year old women, my mum first noticed I started with water infections when I was 2. My mum suffers with the s...
By Frost99
A couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed with a UTI I had the following symptoms. 1: Burning while urinating 2: I ha...
13852725_tn?1431775288
Emma988Jun 06
By allforums2015
From a few days, I am suffering from bladder infections. Last week , I went to doctor and he suggested me to take cra...
Emma988Jun 06
By ds41980
44y/o female with only symptom of burning with first urination that is present all day. No other symptoms. Prescribed...
Emma988Jun 06
By alex_86
Hi staph haemolyticus was found in my urine and smear (10³/ml, moderate growth). 2-3 leukos per f/v. One doc wants to...
By rajkhun
for a urine culture for checking UTI/STD through a stanadard urine culture- what you suggest a first morning first vo...
By DeeLeeThree
I had a UTI two months ago. I am now having similar symptoms. I've had this null pain in the lower left side of my ab...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank