Urinary Tract Infection Community
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Jmccants23
I have some symptoms of a UTI - urinary frequency, and dull pain in pelvic area. I also have some warmth (not burnin...
By JuniperTr33
I've recently become sexually active and I developed a simple UTI (varying from medium tingling to little tingling, v...
By adambrucks
Hello, I have issues urinating. Lately, after I defecate, I tend to have pressure on my bladder that keeps me fro...
By ferdister
Hey all I am a 38 years old male. For few years I had a urinary incontinence developing and I underwent a cystosco...
Foggy2Sep 07
By rodeoguy
Hi guys, So I have been having testicle pain, similar to been kicked in the balls, for the last 2 months. I have s...
Foggy2Sep 07
BzanoSep 03
By tahirashabs
Help me im so scared. Ive been taking long term antibiotics as i was adviced to go and see this professor of urodynam...
Foggy2Sep 07
By parul_j
HELLO, I HAD BURNING SENSATION 2 DAYS BACK AND THICK WHITE-YELLOWISH DISCHARGE AND TODAY I HAD RED DISCHARGE INSTEA...
Foggy2Sep 07
By ssrinivas
i have been using ciprofloxycin for the last 15 days for uninary track infecton caused by the organism pseduomanas ae...
Foggy2Sep 07
By ta3jun
Hello, sorry for some gross elements and stupidity, but i was wondering if urine possibly going into your butthole is...
Foggy2Sep 07
By ta3jun
Hello, sorry for some gross elements and stupidity, but i was wondering if urine possibly going into your butthole is...
By technique755
So i have a question that is SIMILAR to UTI's but not exactly. It is about orchitis of the testi's. I was diagnose...
By QueenBee223
I went to the hospital 3 nights ago and was diagnosed with a bladder infection. The doctor on-call prescribed me Macr...
By randisue
My 87 year old father had UA performed;; the dipstick had small blood and large leukocytes. The sediment had >100 wbc...
By Mirush85
Hi, A week ago I got a call from my OB's office telling me I have UTI and prescribed antibiotics (Macrobid). The ...
By acizhia
hi hello please help me i want to make better.. i have experience slight dizziness, lower back pain and headache my u...
By samuel42186
Im a 28 year old male on the 5th of july i woke up to urinate and notcied a large amount of foam produced so i made a...
swlucilleAug 09
DessieD27Aug 09
ash060115Aug 09
By xovero11
Any suggestions? I drink A LOT of water and dont have sugary drinks. So why won't it go away?
By diane493
I wake early and usually take a nap middle of the day (1 1/2 hours). I always go to the bathroom just before laying ...
By BBStormLove
Im 27 year old female, and have no history of UTI. Yesterday morning I woke up and felt fine, urinated first thing li...
diureticAug 05
By diuretic
Hi I am 24 age male. Recently diagnosed with prostritis. I was having urinary track infection. In the urine culture r...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank