Aa
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
1 - 20 (of 752) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1236893 tn?1487770007
Best Remedy for a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) https://youtu.be/AR_rgqo1xYg
I have pain while I urinate it hurts a lot. its been happening to me for 3 days now and the pain never gets less. i had sex 2 days ago b...
1 answer
For the past 3 days it has been sore to pee .I brushed it off and Ignored it but today I peed and when I went to flush I saw that it was...
1 answer
Hello, I'm a healthy 22 year old female with no history of STI/STDs. Twice recently, however, after intercourse I obtained what I thought...
39 answers | 6 comments
  Chi279,    Savy1999,    Khempel81
Im a sixteen year old girl and im generally pretty healthy but about a week ago i experienced intense pain when urinating but only for ab...
1 answer
i keep having to urinate all the time and its only coming out in small amounts and it burns. i had sex a couple of days ago and im bleedi...
1 answer
Please help me evaluate my latest urinalysis taken 4 days after previous and before taking Macrobid: UA Color: Yellow UA Clarity: Clear...
Hello, I was being really stupid. I thought I was smart when I put a water bead in my urthra, but now I regret it. Don't know why I di...
I was on amoxicillin for a UTI, how long should I be off of the antibiotic before getting another culture? Amoxicillin has a 60 minute ha...
1 answer
So I am 17 years old and ever since i was 9/10 years old, I have occasionally got this uncomfortable feeling down below. It's hard to des...
Hi everyone! I am a 16 year old female, ive had to UTI in the last three months now, got prescribed trimethropon or something for both, i...
1 answer
I have a history of UTI's, especially while I was sexually active. They always responded well to antibiotic treatment. Now that I'm no lo...
I had a culture done and it showed bacteria with a count of 100,000. I didn't take the antibiotics right away and I had another culture d...
Can being on plavix and asprin daily for 3 years cause blood in the urine---all testing shows nothing wrong anywhere.
4 answers | 6 comments
  sheila671,    sheila671,    sheila671,    sheila671,    sheila671
So for the last couple of months I've had frequent urination. Maybe a slight tingling or burning sensation in my genital area. Just feels...
I have had an on and off UTI for the past 2 years, it was last treated in July and since then has just lingered about anyway, now i have ...
Several months back I was diagnosed with a pretty nasty E Coli UTI. It was resistant and I had to be treated with IV antibiotics. Subsequ...
I did wet the bed. I can't say if I was dreaming about peeing or not (I saw this because a lot of people say that this is the reason why ...
My sister, 18 years old, has had the problem of recurrent cystitis every since she was 11 years old. She rarely ever has been symptom fre...
1 answer | 1 comment
I have a positive culture, it came back today. What does AMPICILLIN<=2~S NITROFURANTOIN<=16~S mean? I guess I'm wondering if anyone know...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources