Aa
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
1 - 20 (of 774) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I'm a healthy 22 year old female with no history of STI/STDs. Twice recently, however, after intercourse I obtained what I thought...
41 answers | 9 comments |
I have not been diagnosed with a UTI, I have burning when I pee, cloudy urination, feeling like I always have to pee, feeling raw 'down t...
1 answer |
Hi, new here. I'm a 20 year old male, about 3 months ago I had unprotected vaginal sex with a stranger (I know, very silly of me) and for...
Dear Doc, i am working in offshore from last 5 years, in my last vaccation in August 2017 i started mild burning sensation, on last day o...
Urinalysis Appearance cloudy Colour. deep amber P.H. 6.0 Protein. Pos+ Sugar. Neg Ketones. Neg Blood. Pos+ B...
I posted about this earlier but I'm just so stressed. For the last week I've been having urine problems. I've been having to go more ofte...
1 answer |
I have had an on and off UTI for the past 2 years, it was last treated in July and since then has just lingered about anyway, now i have ...
1 answer |
Five weeks ago I had a severe case of an UTI. I was put on six antibiotics, but come to find out the type of bacteria I had was resistant...
I am a 33 year old female and cannotstand the pain aanymore! Since as long my mom can remember I have had constant uti's, bladder infec...
1 answer |
Please help I can no longer live in this pain of constant UTIs the only way it goes away when I’m pregnant or i am on my period the docto...
Hi, Alright, so here's the deal. I am a highly active teenager. I run and play all kinds of intense sports, most recently track. I am n...
|
I'm pretty sure my grandmother has a uti.. but she refuses to give a sample to test for it. I was thinking about turning the water off to...
past history: Raped in 2012, chronic uti's every since- constantly on antibiotics. always tested positive for bacteria. I was also in adr...
So I've had plenty of uti's in the past which I have taken antibiotics for and that have cleared up within a few days. Rarely I would hav...
Hi everyone. I am a guy and I have been diagnosed with a urinary tract infection. Specifically "Morganella Morganii." When the docto...
Approx two months ago I was diagnosed with Trich and M. Hominis. I was put on antibiotics and some of the symptoms persisted so I went ba...
This is my second time getting UTI, i haven't got it treated becuase I'm scared. I had it becuase I had unprotected sex. I was not pregna...
I frequently get urinary tract infections. I was finally treated by a urologist who put me on antibiotic therapy for several months to "...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My sister, 18 years old, has had the problem of recurrent cystitis every since she was 11 years old. She rarely ever has been symptom fre...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Last week I was prescribed Bactrim DS for what my doctor said was a UTI but by symptoms seem way more like Kidney infection. It worked fo...
|
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Urologists in your area?
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources