Aa
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
1 - 20 (of 765) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone. I am a guy and I have been diagnosed with a urinary tract infection. Specifically "Morganella Morganii." When the docto...
Approx two months ago I was diagnosed with Trich and M. Hominis. I was put on antibiotics and some of the symptoms persisted so I went ba...
This is my second time getting UTI, i haven't got it treated becuase I'm scared. I had it becuase I had unprotected sex. I was not pregna...
I frequently get urinary tract infections. I was finally treated by a urologist who put me on antibiotic therapy for several months to "...
4 answers | 1 comment
I have not been diagnosed with a UTI, I have burning when I pee, cloudy urination, feeling like I always have to pee, feeling raw 'down t...
|
I have had an on and off UTI for the past 2 years, it was last treated in July and since then has just lingered about anyway, now i have ...
|
My sister, 18 years old, has had the problem of recurrent cystitis every since she was 11 years old. She rarely ever has been symptom fre...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Last week I was prescribed Bactrim DS for what my doctor said was a UTI but by symptoms seem way more like Kidney infection. It worked fo...
|
I am a female I've had the UTI for about 8-9 days now. I completed my antibiotic course. I've tried pretty much any and every natural ...
|
I am an 18 year old virgin girl. I am going through burning urination and frequent urines and now the tickling sensation has started too....
1 answer
  Ger57
I posted about this earlier but I'm just so stressed. For the last week I've been having urine problems. I've been having to go more ofte...
1 answer
Hello, I'm a healthy 22 year old female with no history of STI/STDs. Twice recently, however, after intercourse I obtained what I thought...
39 answers | 8 comments
  Debo12,    stepmadlin,    Chi279,    Savy1999
20451547 tn?1498218845
It's my URINALYSIS results but I have no clue what it means.. Urine Appearance Cloudy Clear Urine Color Yellow Yellow Gluco...
Hi, Alright, so here's the deal. I am a highly active teenager. I run and play all kinds of intense sports, most recently track. I am n...
Hi Docs, I am 27M, living in Boston with no STDs or previous history of known ailments related to UTD. I have been going through th...
Hi wondering if anyone can help me please. A month ago I started to have cramping pain in lower abdomen and frequent urination . My docto...
Am a healthy 22 year old, I have had series of uti infection but last night after having sex with my boyfriend I noticed that my labia mi...
Best Remedy for a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) https://youtu.be/AR_rgqo1xYg
I have pain while I urinate it hurts a lot. its been happening to me for 3 days now and the pain never gets less. i had sex 2 days ago b...
|
For the past 3 days it has been sore to pee .I brushed it off and Ignored it but today I peed and when I went to flush I saw that it was...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources