Urinary Tract Infection Community
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Mirush85
Hi, A week ago I got a call from my OB's office telling me I have UTI and prescribed antibiotics (Macrobid). The ...
By acizhia
hi hello please help me i want to make better.. i have experience slight dizziness, lower back pain and headache my u...
By samuel42186
Im a 28 year old male on the 5th of july i woke up to urinate and notcied a large amount of foam produced so i made a...
swlucilleAug 09
DessieD27Aug 09
ash060115Aug 09
By xovero11
Any suggestions? I drink A LOT of water and dont have sugary drinks. So why won't it go away?
By diane493
I wake early and usually take a nap middle of the day (1 1/2 hours). I always go to the bathroom just before laying ...
By BBStormLove
Im 27 year old female, and have no history of UTI. Yesterday morning I woke up and felt fine, urinated first thing li...
diureticAug 05
By diuretic
Hi I am 24 age male. Recently diagnosed with prostritis. I was having urinary track infection. In the urine culture r...
By c_bk
ive been having this problem lately it happens every time I have sex after were done having sex I will go to the bath...
By Ken1664
Is frequent urination a symptom of UTI? I don't have a pain when i urinate, but my penis sometimes has a slight burn...
By Nooneofconsicense
I have no history with any bladder problems, or STD. Recently I have entered into a relationship and haven't had a pr...
7584600_tn?1392265034
By sweetroxy
I was just sitting in bed laid down and got these shooting pains in my bladder pelvic area..above my pelvic bone and ...
By tahirashabs
Help me im so scared. Ive been taking long term antibiotics as i was adviced to go and see this professor of urodynam...
By tahirashabs
Help me im so scared. Ive been taking long term antibiotics as i was adviced to go and see this professor of urodynam...
ZibbazJun 24
ZibbazJun 24
sarah473Aug 11, 2013
raven219Jul 02, 2013
By sar2686 Blank
Hi there, please help, I am so sleep deprived its untrue. Can someone give me some ideas as to what I am up against p...
By Anasmommy10
Hi everyone! I'm hoping you can help. Here is my story... I just found out yesterday at the ER they believe I have ...
By Anoushkaaa
Hi. I'm 20 years old and have dealt with constant UTIs my entire life. Actually, I was born with one and have had the...
By SimoneTheCat
I get UTIs pretty frequently due to having PKD. I was diagnosed with strep throat yesterday and started taking Amo...
By SimoneTheCat
I get UTIs a lot.
By SimoneTheCat
I get UTIs a lot.
By B122
For a year now I have had constant UTI symptoms. It was after I started dating a new guy. I was tested for all the ap...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank