Urinary Tract Infection Community
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Anasmommy10
Hi everyone! I'm hoping you can help. Here is my story... I just found out yesterday at the ER they believe I have ...
By Anoushkaaa
Hi. I'm 20 years old and have dealt with constant UTIs my entire life. Actually, I was born with one and have had the...
By SimoneTheCat
I get UTIs pretty frequently due to having PKD. I was diagnosed with strep throat yesterday and started taking Amo...
By SimoneTheCat
I get UTIs a lot.
By SimoneTheCat
I get UTIs a lot.
By B122
For a year now I have had constant UTI symptoms. It was after I started dating a new guy. I was tested for all the ap...
Anett62Jun 26
By bootbugg12113
Every since I have been having sex with my boyfriend I have to pee every 5 minutes or sec . So next day I went to doc...
8066593_tn?1404998963
By missyghostgirl
I have suffered with cystitis on and off for several years now, it all started after I had a  c section with my daugh...
ZibbazJun 24
ZibbazJun 24
sarah473Aug 11, 2013
raven219Jul 02, 2013
By sar2686 Blank
Hi there, please help, I am so sleep deprived its untrue. Can someone give me some ideas as to what I am up against p...
By JackABCD
Hi All, I really don;t know what is it. I am suffering already some years from this discomfort. It goes and retu...
By Nooneofconsicense
I have no history with any bladder problems, or STD. Recently I have entered into a relationship and haven't had a pr...
Uti
By Trollytmol
Hi guys, a week ago i had to urinate which had a burning sensation. It lasted for one day and my penis had a hot burn...
By ashrafgore
Hi sir, I had single stage urethroplasty but it was failed then i had holmium core through at AIIMS new delhi, Now ...
By BluEyes30
Hi, I am a healthy 29 year old female. Almost a year ago I started to get one UTI after the next. As fast as I was pu...
By Mmmuu
Hello i am 25 year old male. I had protected sex few days ago after two days i developed uniary tract infection. I am...
By socali951
I have a really unique question (due to my husbands incontinence). My husband broke is L-3 and has bladder incontinen...
By Donnylie12081976
Dear Doctor I need your help to describe my sexual disease. I having sex with the girls, for the oral without...
By Paranoid_babe
Am really worried. For almost a year now, my boyfriend has been having penis and testis pain. At times he gets a wh...
By MzVegas
I went to my OB/GYN for pap to see why I was having internal vaginal burning. My test was normal. I also got an ultra...
By jess122308
I just found out that I am pregnant(only 3 weeks) and I have alot of problems with UTI's. Does anybody know if I can ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank