Aa
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
1 - 20 (of 721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I'm a healthy 22 year old female with no history of STI/STDs. Twice recently, however, after intercourse I obtained what I thought...
35 answers | 6 comments |
Hi, Three months ago, I got a UTI, and treated it with just drinking plenty of water and taking vitamin C. After a while, I still gotten...
2 answers |
I'm 27, female, good health, sexually active with one partner, using birth control, never been pregnant. Last month, my period started a ...
I was just started on Macrobid which I take after I have intercourse to prevent UTIs. I also will be starting BCPs this week. Will I ne...
18613573 tn?1466309913
hi all m having urine problem since 7 or 8 months ... symptoms are following : urine problem no strong urge even not normal, burning ...
I am not pregnant. I don't have any background history of diabetes. I do eat sweet things a lot. I been urinating a lot for past two d...
Hi everyone, For the past few weeks I've been dealing with what I thought was a possible UTI. I haven't had pain, but feel the need ...
2 answers |
I was told by dr I had a UTI took antibiotics 10 days and its only gotten worse severe burning( area between vagina and butt) some itchi...
Doctor is not able to diagnose why there is a pus cells in my Dad's urine. My dad has gone through multiple surgeries for Knee replacemen...
Childhood friend name
6 weeks ago, I took a course of Macrobid (generic) for a UTI. After completing the 7 day cycle, I developed excruciating heartburn, to th...
2 answers |
Hi, I've had a uti now for just over a week. I had ac3 day course of trimethorpim that didn't work at all so got put on a 7 day course of...
Hello all. I am a healthy 21 year old man. I've never had unprotected sex until recently with this girl I have gotten close to. However, ...
Recently my bf and I have had oral sex a day later I noticed a sore/scratch in my labium minus I didn't bother on it because it wasn't pa...
I recently received unprotected oral from a woman, very vigorously. A few days later it began to burn when I would urinate. I asked her...
1 answer |
I'm a teenage male, and recently have been feeling burning sensations while urinating. I went to the doctor to check it out, but it came ...
I’m male, 33y. I’ve these symptoms for about 2 years. I’ve lower back pain, mostly at the center (lumbar spine) towards the right side, t...
2 answers |
hi im having some urinary symptoms so took a home uti test, and not sure if is positive for something on it as the changes in color are v...
20 yo. Female - lasting burning after urination - tightness in bladder - feels like I have to go more then stop feeling aware of bl...
1 answer |
Hello I have been fighting UTI infection for almost two years. Two of the several urine culture have came back positive with this bacter...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources