Aa
A
A
Close

Urinary Tract Infection Community

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

1 - 20 (of 693) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 20 year old female who has just recently become sexually active with one partner. The first time after intercourse, I had discomfort urinating for about a week, but the symptoms soon disappeared. This was happening every time we h...
smithms810 | Posted
Lately I been having problems with pooping, and peeing. I haven't pooped in going on 3 days now. Last time was Saturday when I drunk something to make me. After I pee i feel a big pressure afterwards that's very uncomfortable. I don't un...
Kelsie46765 | Posted
Hello, I'm a healthy 22 year old female with no history of STI/STDs. Twice recently, however, after intercourse I obtained what I thought to be a UTI. Bladder/lower abdominal discomfort, frequent urges to urinate (but often unable to act...
jacks121 | Last answer
For women!!! I had bladder pain for almost 20 years. Because of former bladder and kidney problems (as a child), I was told my bladder pain was due to everything from surgical adhesions to IC. Sex was terribly painful and I suffered for ...
Mary3133 | Posted
I woke up at like 3 am last night with the worst UTI symptoms I've ever had. I've had one once before but it wasn't nearly as bad. I had all the regular symptoms, hard to pee, constant urination, and it hurt really badly. But about 5 hou...
madi_paije | Posted
I am a 25 year old male and this problem started a few months back when I tried to cure my ejaculation and weak stream by using reverse kegels because I "assumed" it could be due to tight pelvic muscles . So I think I did something very ...
Vijay6656 | Posted
Hi guys. My wife is having trouble urinating and she said she's having back pain on the lower part. I looked at her vagina and noticed a little swelling on the part where the urine comes out. We had sex before this happened. How can we t...
John2513 | Posted
Hi, I am 26 years old . When I was 15 yrs old, I had a urinary infection, when I suggested doctor he said it was due to paraphimosis and need to get operated. When we took 2 nd doctor suggestion , he said my penis is proper and no ...
Pritamp | Last answer
Doctor put me on Doxycycline for 10 days. Is it ok to masturbate while being treated for UTI or should I abstain? If abstain, how long do Inhave to wait until I can?
BMC1963 | Posted
I realised that i have 2 bumps at my urinary tract since 2 months ago, of which at the middle of my penis and near the urinary tract opening. They are both smaller than a bb bullet. They aren't painful but if pressed a bit harder it ...
Lakewalker | Posted
Hello, I need some advice, or if anyone ha experienced the same thing as me. I had a UTI about 4 months ago and they treated it, then about 2 months later I got a second one. My doctor said that it's common for women to get 2 UTIs back t...
ShelbySpike | Posted
I need a second opinion. I’m 63 years male, After urinating itching starts below the penis (and balls) due to remaining droplets discharge. My GP had my urine analyzed and said that skin itching was due to Bacterial Infection and prescri...
farooqdha | Posted
HI THERE... I WANTED TO FIND OUT.. THIS IS MY PROLEM I AM A 19 YEAR OLD FEMALE, I HARDLY EXCRETE WITH STOOL.. I CAN SPEND UP TO EVEN 5 DAYS WITHOUT VISITING THE TOILET BUT AT THE SAME TIME I URINATE USUALLY ABOUT 10 TIMES A DAY OR EVE...
Chachalene | Last answer
1394098_tn?1385963734
I think I have a UTI but I'm not sure. What made me wonder is : 1. I feel like I need to go to the bathroom very often but then I can't go. 2. Trouble "getting started" even alone in my own home with water running. 3.pain in my back 4. I...
tjrusert | Last answer
Hi! I'm a 19 year old male and I have been on antibiotics for about 3 days now for a possible kidney infection. Friday night/Saturday morning I had decided to stay up late like 4 am and bake cookies because I don't know I was just very b...
jburdine2015 | Last answer
I had constipation, or at least what i thought could be it after i thought was to be a UTI. i didnt go to the doctor because it didnt give me problems while i was peeing and it didnt sting and the uncomfortable feeling went away, but the...
cheerbaby010 | Posted
Had sex last Wednesday with my partner. Have been having frequent urinations since last thursday. Can't fall asleep because I'm waking up to take a leak. I called the health dept and they say it's probably uti. The intercouse was protect...
vicx14 | Posted
Hj
Went to massage palour got a hand job. What's my risk of uti .in the std community no risk .it hurts when I pee not painful could the oil she used cause my pee hole to sting ?thank for reply been 4days now starting to feel bit better?
Pastec | Posted
I am a 33 year old female and cannotstand the pain aanymore! Since as long my mom can remember I have had constant uti's, bladder infections and the occasional kidney infection. They have never stopped. I have explained my pain to eve...
rebeccasburns | Posted
I need help. I went to get a swab test today because last week I got oral sex with out a condom. The following day i washed my penus with a hard soap one of those bacterial hand soap and stupid as i am i feel asleep with out washing it. ...
helpmd | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources