Aa
A
A
Close

Women's Social Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

1 - 20 (of 926) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
has got me on the bottom seriously, hes just came out of prison for the 2nd time and calls me ***** and other nasty stuff what do i do how do i cope
shelly2204 | Posted
I just thought about posting this question because I think it's a pain in the a** to shave all the time. Shaving could include anywhere you shave.
SweetiePie411 | Last answer
11133727_tn?1417116393
Okay so I am 7 months pregnant and about three weeks ago I just lost all attraction to my fiancé. :( I am always horny but when I'm with him nothing he does work. When j am home alone I get moist and wet no problem without stimulation ev...
smallbby | Last comment
For about a 2week I have been having itchiness around the outer part of my vaginal and irritation after shaving and I guess the burn comes from my nail I have no discharge and no sores and no pain during sex can someone help me out...
Kishiy | Last answer
479589_tn?1208142779
i want to get my vagina smoothe as possible i dont like the hair
chantelle1991 | Last answer
I have seen many, many sites and questions from girls concerned with their inner labia being large. But i am the complete opposite i have looked for a pic of someone whose vagina looks like mine and still have not found one evry pc i see...
smokekitty82 | Last answer
Ok so yesterday I put in a tampon and it was fine until getting it out. It hurts so bad to do anything. It hurts to pull out and I tried taking a bath and that didn't work. My mom came in to help AND THE STRING BROKE. Luckely it is stick...
a_confused_girl | Last answer
1415174_tn?1453246703
Hi ladies, So, I have been married for many years and were both inexperienced when we got married. I am one of the lucky ones in that I can have the big O vaginally. But it doesn't work every single time. So because it works often I hav...
mkh9 | Posted
1415174_tn?1453246703
So, obviously everyone likes to get looked at. So, I'm not talking about guys that glance or look at you when they are working out and take a break and watch you while they are cooling down. I do that too. I try not to stare at the same ...
mkh9 | Posted
Does it make any other women mad that the man can get*** every time u have sex.I ask my friends do u enjoy sex? They all say different,some say yes,kinda,no,and its the best thing in the world.Me I sometimes do but to me the guy has noth...
gwen2002 | Last answer
about a week ago i started to feel pain on my vigina when i have sex with my husband. I feel like streching , pain , tightness and also i feel like if i have a cut .Is there something wrong with my vigina? should i go to the doctor ?
oxox03 | Last answer
Some one please I know it's long but can someone please tell me what's going on with my body I'm just so exhausted from everything, I just don't know anymore. Also, I apologize in advance for not so fun information and I am horrible at g...
Aquestion18 | Posted
Guys I'm a 16 year old female and I have this musty foul smelling odor coming from below ..... And I went to the gyno once it stopped for a little because of medicine now its back again and my best friend even tells me how bad it is I ca...
kayla0088667 | Last answer
I'm not looking for help, but I need to know whats going on with me! My left hand's thumb is skin peeling, my left arm is going to KILL me it feels like, my right leg is in pain, and the right side of my waist keeps stringing ( As in it ...
Serieineah | Posted
I was pregnant in my left tube about three months ago but my tubes is tied. This last month I been feeling sick on the stomach, back hurts and I been having this white discharge off and on for a week now.. What does this means?
plovesmarvin | Posted
i have been on the IUD for over a year now. I am in a steady relationship so I do have unprotected sex. Lately my breasts have been tender, have had frequent urination, always tired(which isn't really new), and have been having a strong ...
nicolemarie24 | Posted
Does the Prior authorization process in an Accountable Care Organization differ from that of a traditional insurance payer? Thinking possible more motivated to make approvals based on outcomes.
bill1018 | Posted
Good Day! I'm Angel, 21 years old. I have irregular menstrual period. I got my period May 19, 2015 then it ended May 25, 2015. After 5 days, May 30, 2015 I got period again till now..and its flow heavily but there's no solid blood unl...
Angel_lee123 | Posted
im 21yrs old with pcos. had a mmc with d and c in 2013. Had a baby 7 months ago natural birth still no period. Always had irregular periods. Have been have severe pelvic pain and excessive discharge. Clear for infections. Ultrasound show...
chez591 | Posted
I been having unprotected sex May 9 through May 14. I recently just started my period May 14 or I think it's my period.. it's a lot early. I did take a pregnancy test the same day of my period because of a doctors appointment. I do think...
Val_15 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources