Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Social Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
1 - 20 (of 856) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
463897 tn?1468017350
If so, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Community Leaders at MedHelp are members who act like ambassadors to MedHelp, he...
I just thought about posting this question because I think it's a pain in the a** to shave all the time. Shaving could include anywhere y...
12 answers |
1415174 tn?1453246703
So, obviously everyone likes to get looked at. So, I'm not talking about guys that glance or look at you when they are working out and ta...
599170 tn?1300977493
Do you all think its rude to fart in your own home ? My spouse will let em rip, and when i have to do the same natural body function, us...
35 answers |
973741 tn?1342346373
Hi. Tell us a memory that always instantly makes you smile.
5 answers |
3243092 tn?1354709067
I do not know if I am in the right forum.If not request the moderators to move me in the right one. I really need help to deal with th...
2 answers |
Do any stay at home Mom 's or dad's know of any good programs or other ideas to make extra income. I am a homemaker and could use some ex...
1 answer |
I'm 18 almost 19 and I really want to have a kid. I graduated high sschool last year and live on my own. When I tell people I want to hav...
hey im 18 and ive been trying to have a baby for about a year now and i havent got any good news. ive been folloming my cycle and my ...
61 answers |
Has anyone tried vagisil? It's the only thing that makes me smell clean and i love it!
1 answer |
I know I probly shouldn't be posting in this catergory but I don't care at the moment I'm extremely stressed out and I need some help. He...
2 answers |
Hello to whoever is taking the time to read this, just wanted to say thank you up front. I am 17 and on birth control pills, have been ...
2 answers |
Hi all, I usually have regular periods and am on a contraceptive pill. I've been on it for at least 3 years and the primary reason was be...
1 answer |
Hi everyone wondered if you could help?? I did a test this morning looked at it once and didn't see a line so put it back in the packet...
1 answer |
My vagina carries it's own scent one that's unforgettable. I've been tested for STD's BV Trichomoniasis had annual Pap smear everything w...
3 answers |
I am a black african female, i have been shaving since i was 14. as i got older i started to get shaving rash and my vagina area started ...
5 answers |
4371309 tn?1357959929
So everytime me and my fiance make love,after im having a bad headache,as in bad it feels like im gonna past out. Is that normal??? Coz i...
Me and my fiance were haveing intercourse. It was pretty intense and rough. When were done I got up to go to the bathroom and it felt lik...
1 answer |
I'm so embarrassed to put this out there but I'm concerned. I'm 26 and wet the bed. Before that horrible night I hadn't done it since I w...
1 answer |
Heh... no, this isn't a joke. I am an average white female, of direct (2nd/1st gen) Irish, Scottish (2nd/1st gen), Latvian/Lithuanian...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources