Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Social Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
41 - 60 (of 865) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1434838 tn?1285407732
okay i am 18 yrs old,and i dk how to tell her that a not a virgin . and ive told my sister but i think i need to tell me mom because i ha...
1 answer |
had blocked era for mnths ,, ear eczema ,,,,,,,, no joy from docs ,,, dont go now ,,,,,, any ideas!v
i have been experiencing pain in the middle of the chest it comes and goes. I don't know how the pain comes from. I am a smoker and work...
Hello, I am a 29 yr old married woman. I work at a financial group and lately things have been very difficult at work. One of my c...
9 answers |
So it this is happening to me right now. Now last yr I was walking with my bf when a sharp pain cut through me made me stop walking and d...
1 answer |
I made a mistake after I lost my son back in october to SIDS. I met this guy that was there for me and he tried to get me pregnant he say...
3 answers |
1767903 tn?1313733149
My Boyfriend and i have been through a good bit in our relationship, he has two healthy sons and has also been married twice. if i bring ...
1 answer |
About 3 weeks ago my vaginal region itched, smelled like yeast, and had a funny looking discharge, so I used the Monistat 3 night treatme...
3 answers |
so i know this i absolutely off topic but im in need of a little advice and who better to ask then you guys who i tend to go to vent to ...
6 answers |
1749301 tn?1311864197
ive been trying 4times now.. but all i got is a menstruation.. to be honest its really killing me inside.. i dont know whats wrong ...
I am in a very unpleasant situation at work. I had this so-called friend, who constantly made ugly comments about my other friends. She ...
4 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, Get in great shape and have a blast doing it with Fit Friendzy! The Fit Friendzy – Exercise Challenge App is all about challenging...
I saw similar questions to this and I don't know what to do. My boyfriend is the most amazing person. very caring, honest, loyal, will li...
2 answers |
Good Afternoon, I have been worrying about this dark brown discharge I have had for the last 5 days now. I am having lower abdominal ...
1 answer |
i have been dealing with facial hair issues since i was in middle school. every woman in my family has had this problem. well unlike them...
7 answers |
1615999 tn?1307465542
My dad passed away VERY unexpectidly almost 3 years ago and this Friday is his birthday. I have noticed that the closer it gets the more...
2 answers |
I tore my labia minora quite badly a month ago having sex. My doctor said it was the worst tear he's ever seen. I thought it was finally ...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Pic Healthy Photo Food Diary makes healthy eating fun and easy with the help of your friends! Take pictures of your food, rate how health...
Hey, I'm Jody. I'm a 50 year old mother of 2. I am brand new to this message board and just wanted to say hello. I am looking forwar...
1 answer |
219241 tn?1413541365
Hi all. I prefer the more oriental type. I also know that my man goes wild whenever I wear J'Adore. When I switched to my usual Avon one...
31 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources