Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Social Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
41 - 60 (of 846) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I saw similar questions to this and I don't know what to do. My boyfriend is the most amazing person. very caring, honest, loyal, will li...
2 answers |
Good Afternoon, I have been worrying about this dark brown discharge I have had for the last 5 days now. I am having lower abdominal ...
1 answer |
i have been dealing with facial hair issues since i was in middle school. every woman in my family has had this problem. well unlike them...
7 answers |
1615999 tn?1307465542
My dad passed away VERY unexpectidly almost 3 years ago and this Friday is his birthday. I have noticed that the closer it gets the more...
2 answers |
I tore my labia minora quite badly a month ago having sex. My doctor said it was the worst tear he's ever seen. I thought it was finally ...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Pic Healthy Photo Food Diary makes healthy eating fun and easy with the help of your friends! Take pictures of your food, rate how health...
Hey, I'm Jody. I'm a 50 year old mother of 2. I am brand new to this message board and just wanted to say hello. I am looking forwar...
1 answer |
219241 tn?1413541365
Hi all. I prefer the more oriental type. I also know that my man goes wild whenever I wear J'Adore. When I switched to my usual Avon one...
31 answers |
i have some dark spots on my bikini area from shaving. The bumps are gone but it left the dark spot. Is ther and cream i can use to get r...
Im 22 y/o. I actually go to school for medical. I have a hernia in my pelvic area that has to undergo surgery when I can fight my fears o...
3 answers |
I am not going to be able to have kids of my own. I will have to adopt, but my husband and I can afford it. I want to be a Mom so bad, ...
3 answers |
Is there a charge to ask an expert a question?
2 answers |
Hi there, So in the past I have had many failed relationships; or rather relationships that did not last the test of time (but i recie...
4 answers |
730826 tn?1317946934
Just wondering what you all find best when there are issues in the marriage. (specifically one partner has issues with the other, the oth...
4 answers |
last night one of my boyfriends testicle disappeared!!! i went inside he said. i couldnt see it at all. were both really freaked out by t...
2 answers |
Hello women, I've been a "lesbian" for all of my adult life, though in my own mind I have considered myself bisexual. I am now 51 and...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Get Fit in 2011! FREE My Diet Diary - Calorie Counter iPhone app My Diet Diary calorie counter is the ideal weight loss app to h...
1459828 tn?1287063943
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/28/national/main7000628.shtml?tag=stack
4 answers |
212795 tn?1194956174
I have a coworker - next office down that I cannot stand. She is an evil and miserable troll who does not get along with anybody. Most ...
14 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, FREE Moody Me - Mood Diary and Tracker iPhone App Have more happy days! Track your mood with the Moody Me mood tracker app to f...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources