Aa
A
A
Close

Women's Social Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

41 - 60 (of 926) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6758585_tn?1390317601
It's about my past Please don't judge and I am just telling you what happen and I had experienced The molestation started when I was either four or five and my nephew, her used to touch me up that sort of way, between that time he use...
Paybebaby | Last answer
I am only 32weeks &' 3days pregnant with my twin boys. I lost my mucous plug this morning &' it has me panicking. I know it can take weeks or days for labor to start but I am scheduled for a c-section the beginning of august &' worrie...
Kay1443 | Posted
I've been getting headaches almost everyday and my face and neck feel like they are on fire almost every night for the past few days. I have slight cramping. I'm late, but I haven't been active since before my last period. Around the beg...
JessMurr | Last answer
Ok so the last time my Boyfriend and I had sex, he came inside me and the next day I got really itchy down there. And a day or two later I got my period. I am still super itchy. Usually I used to get this itchy yeast like infection befo...
holdmecloser08 | Last answer
lol. now ladies don't lie, but lets hear how often we all are having sexual relations with our partners? Might be an interesting subject.
laura1977 | Last answer
8256587_tn?1399901106
Hi I am a 29yr old female and in 2001 something happened to me whilst holidaying in Turkey. I was 15 at the time and my mum and I decided to go on a girls' only holiday. Mother-daughter bonding I presume, looking back. So we booked to...
Charliixo | Last answer
5828316_tn?1375211780
Just wondering if I'm alone in this choice? I know so many women who wish to be able to have a child and for whatever reason can't and what they go through daily, but I often feel alone having the opposite approach in mind. I'm 30 yrs ol...
xAshley83x | Last answer
8552937_tn?1398785559
And how much is to much...thanks a head.
krisnile | Last answer
8377023_tn?1399512760
Its really not that hard. I mean come on, it may be a two car driveway and they may be big vehicles. But seriously none of you can park them next to each other without getting one of the other in the grass? Am I really the only one able ...
Allocate | Last answer
So me and my fiance got a puppy little girl when she was 8 weeks old. Everything was fine till April 21st. She must have gotten stung by something when we took her out because when we brought her in I noticed that eyes were swollen. I to...
pakbabydoll | Last answer
8552937_tn?1398785559
I have a tampon lost up there I feel the end of it but feel like skin is over it...help
krisnile | Last answer
I just started Micrgestin FE 1/20 ( I take every day at same time)with my regular Period on April 9, My period normally is 5/6 days and went 7/8 and Ive had brown discharge ever since and am not sure how long this is going to last. This ...
dmuridan | Last answer
5973125_tn?1378579463
Ok, since the beginning of April I've been drinking around 2 or 3 cups of ginger tea a day for allergies. I had sex on march 20th and march 27th (unprotected). had my last period march 24. I have usually a 28 day cycle and have only been...
PrincessChandaLeigh | Last answer
I hear and read that more and more women worldwide are consulting plastic surgeons for labia minora reduction operations because they think that they have abnormally large labia. Of course the plastic surgeons are happy to comply becaus...
Louisbu | Last answer
2194148_tn?1397327075
I posted on another forum about this, but nobody seems to be able to help me, I'm hoping someone here can. I have little black "dots" that are on the toilet paper when I wipe. I also can feel movement and they seem to be in the folds of ...
kenneltech2 | Last answer
6224500_tn?1388951268
I am a regular poster on another site but someone has said something very nasty about me. She called me "a young lady who is hypothyroid, suffers from endometriosis and doesn't eat much." I have posted a picture of me taken today. ...
Karisma853 | Last answer
I just delivered my little girl on Dec 4th of 2013. I didn't have ppd. So I don't think this is ppd. But I keep thinking about the past. When I was in college, and life was a lot different than it is now.. has anyone else had this problem?
My partner accidentally penetrated my urethra instead of my vagina during intercourse. It wasn't painful but it was slightly uncomfortable and i didn't realise it was my urethra until after sex. And it feels a little weird when i pee. ...
Sherryfair1 | Last answer
6224500_tn?1388951268
I recently considered leaving a thyroid support site as one of the administrators was being what I thought a bit rude with me. They kept insinuating that I'm stupid, thick and ignoring people's advice but I haven't been doing that at all...
Karisma853 | Last answer
I had this bump that was on my stomach and I kept scratching it and then it turned into something that look like a ringworm and then it spreader to my boob what is it and what should I do to get rid of it
ArrogantRebel | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources