Brisbane adoption
How would u go about putting a baby up for adoption in brisbane ... Im 15 weeks
If it is similar to the way it is in the United States, either put yourself in the hands of a really good adoption agency, or find an attorney to represent you who specializes in private adoption.  (The attorney would end up getting his fees paid by the adoptive parents.)  If both of those options are out for whatever reason, at least here one can also spread the word through one's church or one's family.  I would have been so thrilled to have a cousin in what used to be called a "difficult situation" call me and ask if I knew anyone in the family who was looking to adopt -- would have knocked her down with my yeses.  Even a private adoption (again at least here) requires a home study and other safety nets, probably something similar happens where you are.  Ask whether open adoption is available if you want to have some limited information about the baby after he or she goes to his new home.  Good luck, sweetheart, I hope someone from your country or even from Brisbane sees this and can confirm or correct what I've said.
Here is from Wikipedia:  Australia allows local adoptions (placement within the country), known child adoptions (adoption by relatives, stepparents or carers), and intercountry adoptions (adoption of children born overseas). Adoptions are handled by state and territorial government agencies, such as Adoption Services Queensland and the Department of Human Services in Victoria.