Looking to place my baby up for adoption
Hey well i am 14w 2d i am looking to place my baby up for adoption with a good stable family
I am doing adoption for my current pregnancy I am 23 years old and am still very nervous about the whole thing there's a place called ceragious choice (u can look it up on Google) they are so supportive they help you through the whole thing and even give u a social worker in your area you can personally talk too I looked at a few diff plaaces and some I couldn't even get to call me back they are available 24 hours a day to take your call they will really help

Hope this helps
Hi Ladies -

If you have advice or support for our members, please feel free to post, but we cannot function as a service to match potential adoptive parents with pregnant mothers.  Please do not post or send messages to offer to adopt another member's baby.

Thank you,

Emily
My husband and I are looking to adopt. We already have two kids, but my body cannot handle anymore pregnancies.
I know my friends who has done adoption for his baby, he contacted his local institution for help and they have guided them for the process to find one good couple to adopt his child. You need to contact any one like this and be careful, try to know everything about the couple before ant steps.
Hello, Are you sure you want to give your baby for adoption? Well you need to find a good family and trust them.
I'm 13 weeks with my 3rd child And also placing my baby for adoption. I work with the gladney adoption agency. They are amazing.
Hello!

I'm so glad you're happy with your agency, that's so important!  Good for you for making such an amazing and such a hard decision to place your child for adoption.  That's the most selfless decision a person can make.

Blessings to you, hope everything goes off without a hitch, update us when you can, okay?
I am 7 months and i am not sure if i want to give her up or keep her, so comfused, i got pregnant by a man who doesn't care much about me and i am disabled aged 29, iat the moment i wish i could abort her, but then i will be a murder, killing such an innocent blood. however i do believe it is for the best to give the baby up to people who will be able to love her and give her a stable home.
I can only begin to imagine how you must feel and what you're emotionally and physically going through. I'm very proud of  you for not aborting her and giving her a chance to live a happy full life! Please if you have ANY questions or concerns I"m here
Please where is this agency situated as we really want to adopt a baby. tnx