Adoption Community
currently pregnant and doing adoption

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

currently pregnant and doing adoption

I am 23 years old and 6 months preg right now with my second son i have decided to do adoption this time around i love my 5 year old son but when your not ready having a baby doesnt just make you ready i want my next son to have a big loving family that doesnt struggle to make ends meet anyways ..this is still hard for me noone i know has ever had to go though this and i would love to find a friend going through the same thing as me to talk to and stuff anyways ...hope their is someone

Ps. I have already found a family not looking for one
If it helps, a neighbor of mine was the seventh child in a bad situation, and her mom put her up for adoption when she was an infant.  She says she had a great upbringing and loves her life, and also has gotten to know her six siblings as an adult, and likes that part of her life as well.  She didn't feel any loss or grief when she found out her history, it simply added to her life.  I think you are doing the right thing if you know it would be unbearably stressful; people who want to adopt are such motivated parents.  Please take care, and give your heart some ease.
I was adopted when i was a baby. I am 28 and 25 weeks. My husband and i have decided to put our son up for adoption. We have a 6 year old daughter. We can't afford another one right now and can't emotionally handle an abortion. We want what is best for him and the way i see it, at least a family who can't do it, can still have a shoot at the greatest gifts ever
Im 23 yrs old and im pregnant going to my 4rd bby. Idk ur situation but my husband works his butt off hard as he can to support pur children. He don't want me to work. He tells me he wants our kids to have what he didn't had when he was a kid. We both had a hard life when we were teenagers. When him and me got together we were bery young I was 15 and he was 18 now we have almost 8 yrs together. We ain't a perfect couple we had our ups and downs but we keep our selfs strong for our kids and the live we got for each other. Besides me not working because we would pay alot of bbysitter for 4 kids now. And I'm from Mexico Im not born here only my husband is. And sometimes I feel dumb because he pays everythng for us at home. I see that alot of plp that need help ex:welfare,foodstamps etc dnt go get it and the ones that dnt need it gets it and just waists the mobey on things they dnt need. But its eceryones choices and decisions. I just can't imagine myself giving my own blood to someone else. My kids make me bery happy and I give them the love I didn't had when I was small & I won't have the courage to do so. I respect ya desisions but its just in my opinion for the ones that have money wise situations ya can go and get some help for ur own kids. Good to each and everyone of U guys. My respects..........
I don't know if this will help but I'm 17 years old and I was adopted when I was 2 months old i knew why my birth mom had to give me up and I don't hate her for it i ended up with a great family that treats me like their own i know it might be hard for you I am currently pregnant and I'm faced with the adoption desicion myself i mean if I choose that of course it will be hard but I know what it's like from personal experience and Your baby will probably end up with a great family and will do just fine :)
What kind, honest words you had for sydney. It sounds like you and your husband have made such a selfless decision for your son. My husband and I just found out we are unable to have children. We are starting our adoption journey, and are praying to find a baby soon.  Your last sentence means a lot  to me. It was a nice thing to read. Thank you.
adoption is not good thing always as you need to consider many things before doing so, you must evaluate all the issues and future benefits for your and your child. But you need to think for your child at this time not for your self. try to talk with friends and family and lets see what is their opinion.