Adults with Special Needs Community
oil massage make head aches
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to basic needs, caregivers, day-to-day living, education and learning, family and friends, financial issues, insurance, hearing loss, medical Equipment and assistive technology, motor and movement, speech and communication, transportation, and vision.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

oil massage make head aches

I went to a massage with "happy ending" ( hand job only). a week later, feel headaches... and it's on and off until now ( 2 months). is it possible a STD or just something the massage parlor did not do it right at the neck and the head?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1250256_tn?1268942133
wait do you mean you got only a hand Job? If so then no you can't have an STD. What type of headack are you having? Is it in the back at the bottem,front around eyes,all over,or the top of your head?
Blank
yes, it is exactly what you said... how do you know?  Please tell me something. Thanks.
Blank
1250256_tn?1268942133
The head area is tricky. If you were standing the or sitting in a chair you may have tightened up your neck in the moment & pulled a muscle that is a very bottom of head at the basics headache. The back of the head just above if it's a constant throbbing pain that comes on with blurriness & can last up to a day or more my be a migraine.Those you will have sensitivity to light & sound. The massage could have triggered it.If your headaches are in the front around your eyes & temple it's tension headaches. This can be relieved with pressure& massages around your eyes & temples. All over headaches is more common with migraines but very rarely also come with brain tumors & things to that nature.

Now if you have other medical problems it could be linked with those also.Medications can give you new headaches.have you started any new meds & what if any medical problems do you have? That would be the first thing to look at.
Blank
Thank you very much.  All you said of "migraine" apllied exactly to my case. The cat scan found nothing abnormal in my head. I think the masssage triggered this problem.

Beside that, one day after the massage a week, I took glybburide-metformin while drinking a lot of beer... The headache started since then.

Once again, Thanks much.  Are you a doctor ?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adults with Special Needs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...