Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Areola color & tanning
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Areola color & tanning

I am a 39yrs old and have 2 children.  I have light fair skin and I went to a tanning salon to try to get some color before our family vacation.  I went 6-8 times and was using a stand up tanning booth.  My nipples/areolas have always been a light shade of pink and now I have noticed that my nipples/areolas have turned more light brown in color.  I am no longer tanning but I am concerned that my nipples will never go back to their original pink color.  Have I permanently changed them? I do know how dangerous the sun is and artificial sunlight is and can be even worse. It was something I did for a very short period of time but now I am afraid that I have permanently changed the appreance of my breasts.  If anyone has any information or knowledge about this please respond.  Thank you.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i tanned everyday for 8 months, and you do notice changes like that and it is 100% normal i was an idiot and asked the front counter lady and my doctor because i thought i had burnt them or fried them but apparently it is normal! it tans just like the rest of your body, so its something that should be expected!
Blank
429432_tn?1343597790
This may sound silly, but when I go tanning, I just put chap stick with an SPF on them before going in...it works!
Blank
756062_tn?1234226952
spray tan! its so much better, and u wont age your skin xoxoxoxo
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity