Beauty & Cosmetics Community
BB Cream

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

BB Cream

Hi! Has anyone here tried or currently using BB cream? Especially Missha BB Cream? Can you tell me your experience with it? I have a very sensitive skin but I see in the reviews that it has a good coverage and benefits. I want to know if there are any negative effects on the skin as well. Will it cause breakout? Thanks!
Have you see the ingredient.Is it safe to use. Because there are some ingredient which will give harm to our skin. So must take care of it.
Hi there I use the BB cream by covergirl and I absolutely love it!! It is a tinted moisturizer with SPF already in it and provides great coverage with a lightweight feel. I also have sensitive skin and did not have any breakouts from my experience using it......... I have included a link for images and excellent reviews on it.

http://www.covergirl.com/face-makeup/foundation-makeup/cg-smoothers-bb-cream

Hope that is helpful :-)
I use bb cream every once and a while its light  doesn't cause breakouts works very well my face looks less "cakey" very smooth  And its a more natural looking makeup. But if you have a more redder face the bb cream will not fully cover
I know you posted this in February, but I thought I'd still reply since I use Missha BB cream and LOVE it.

I have super sensitive skin (I also have eczema that at times flares up on my face) and it doesn't irritate my skin at all, it actually I think has improved it a bit. My skin is also an odd combination of really dry but gets shiny and is prone to breakouts, especially around my period. I haven't had any issues with the Missha BB cream causing breakouts.

It's a bit heavier coverage than most BB creams which I like. I find most others to be too sheer. Despite being a little heavier coverage, it's not cakey at all. You can also build your coverage up or make it more sheer with how you apply it. I like the lavender color correcting/illuminating swirls in it, it brightens up my face so much and I need that a lot since I'm good friends with insomnia, lol. If you use a good makeup brush (or do what I did and "borrow" a paintbrush that I swear was made for makeup from your husband or someone, use it enough and when they figure out you "borrowed" the paint brush, the use of either Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer or Kat Von D's eyeshadow primer will have ruined the paintbrush for painting ― which btw, the KVD primer works as an awesome concealer, too, and it kept my makeup on while swimming due to being a little airheaded at times and forgetting to wash my makeup off before heading to the pool, and my eyeshadow was a complete 'I was bored so I did this fancy eyeshadow that took me an hour') the Missha BB cream doubles wonderfully as a concealer for areas that don't need full on concealer, but just an extra bit of hiding.

It's moisturizing without being icky greasy. You do want to use a matte powder to set it and apply it with a large kabuki brush or a brush similar to that. I'd also suggest a primer before applying it, but that's just with all foundation, BB creams, etc., nothing about the Missha BB cream is why I suggest it.

FWIW, I use Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer, then after I put on the BB cream, and concealer/eyeshadow primer, I set it with Smashbox Photo Set Finishing Powder and finish with (lol this is where the makeup junkie in me peeks out) one of the 3 Urban Decay makeup setting sprays. In the winter, I usually stick to UD All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, In the summer it depends on how gross and humid it is but I either use UD Chill Makeup Setting Spray (it's cooling most of the day), or their De-Slick Oil Control Setting Spray if it's nasty humid. (I have both the bigger bottle (forget how many oz) and the little 1oz bottle for my purse of the last two ¯(ツ)/¯ hehe) which is really pretty overkill but I'll sit and wonder if my face is shiny if I don't nip it in the bud.

I also a compact of Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder in soft porcelain (I think? Whatever the lightest shade is) for if I'm out a long time and I need to make a quick touchup. Especially if I'm out having a couple drinks, that will make me look blah.

Anyway, I absolutely recommend it! If you haven't bought it yet, I'd try it out. I have two extra boxes in my bathroom plus about one I'm still using that's got around a ⅓ left.