Dark Circle Help. Clueless
Ok so i have had issues with dark circles under my eye for YEARS, im 25 now and always had them as long as i could remember (maybe 12). I have tryed creams in the past with no luck. I tryed getting 10 hours a night of sleep etc. Dont know what else to do. I have heard about allergies being a possible cause for it, i do have allergies and always a feeling of dry eyes but dont take anything for it (wouldnt know what to take to help) or also lack of water intake? If someone would give me a hand on what to do at this point. Should i try a certain cream to help deminish it? Take certain vitamins/ allergy meds. Someone please help cause i HATE the way they make me look.

Thankyou so much.
Go see a dermatologist.  I think I have read that they can do some kind of skin bleaching process under the eye.  Even if that is not correct, they will certainly be well-versed in what can be done (diet, vitamin, etc.) to help reduce the dark appearance.
Dark circles under the eyes can be the result of allergies to airborne substances, such as pollen, dust, and pet dander, because people rub their itchy eyes. People with hay fever may notice them at the height of the season. Food allergies or sensitivities can also contribute to dark circles. If you need to seek treatment for an underlying health condition, this needs to be your first priority. If having dark circles under your eyes is something that is prolonged and not just the result of overdoing things the night before, consider seeing a doctor to discuss the possible causes. Some things that might be causing your under-eye discoloration include. Thanks for sharing with us.