Hair Loss
I also have expressed severe hair loss for the past few years. It begun when I was 15 years, possibly due to my academic stresses. Now, after 8 years, I'm at a worse state. Doctors diagnosed me with genetic hair loss so there's really nothing that could be done. I think I lost  about 65% of my hair. The worst part is that it doesn't grow, so they are quite a number of bald patches on my head, especially in the frontal and back regions. Incredibly unsightly and embarrassing. I was thinking of going for hair transplant, but the doctor told me to continue with medications! What should I do?
Here are some of the home tips which helps you to prevent hair loss.

• Apply olive oil on your scalp and massage.
• Always use baby shampoo or a mild shampoo which is recommended for daily use.
• Never apply conditioner on to your scalp or onto the roots. Flip your hair down and apply conditioner from tips to half way of your hair.
• Don't use any heat on your hair if you are having severe hair loss
• Be very careful with wet hair. Always towel dry softly using a soft towel.Use only a wide toothed comb to untangle.
• Protect your hair from sun using sun blocking leave on or hats/scarfs etc
• Massage the back of the head, area just above the backside of the neck in slow circular motions with pre-heated warm olive oil for 20 mins everyday.
• Do not use any chemicals in your hair, especially on your scalp if you have severe hair loss
Thanks a lot dearie!

I'm gonna try those tips and hopefully my condition improves!