Hip lift,can I?
Hip lift,can I?
The hips, thighs and buttocks are prone to excessive fat accumulation. They often contain deposits of fat that do not respond to diet and exercise. Thigh, hip and buttock lift surgery is performed to tighten the skin of the outer and inner thighs, hips and buttocks. These procedures improve the firmness of skin and underlying tissues. For those with tight, unstretched skin, liposuction alone is the treatment of choice. If the skin is overly stretched, loose and flaccid, liposuction will be combined with the excisional surgery to remove the excess skin along with the fat.
There are some other ways to improve this situation,For Instance,Dr.Fujita!!
Yes, Dr.Fujita hip enlarging cream combined with Dr.Fujita hip fat dissolving and concentrating cream,appropriately to outline your round and straight hips.
Without the pain of surgery,It is a dream we always have for a long time,Dr.Fujita works!!
The Japanese Doctor of Biological Medicine from the Waseda University Fujita created the amazing product,Dr.Fujita became an exclusive figure-building and body-care product for such hot stars as Ryoko Yonekura, Koda Kumi and Nanako Matsushima since the establishment.

Put some Dr.Fujita hip fat dissolving and concentrating cream into your palm, and apply it to all fatty parts on your upper and lower hips, and then massage gently to make it absorbed, followed by 5 more minutes of massage. Use it every night.
It is more advisable to combine it with the Dr.Fujita hip enlarging cream at an interval of 30 minutes.
i am not a doctor..but i have a self experience..i never had that sexy but or hips..but i really tried to do somthing ciz i felt that my husband look at those sexy buts on the TV..

i startet moderate diet with high protein content with excersising..there is dvds called bodies in motion wz gilad..i tried total body sculpt..really they work wz me..and my husbant told me that my hips and but now have a shape...