Beauty & Cosmetics Community
How can I make my face fatter?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

How can I make my face fatter?

I'm a 36 years old woman, when I was younger I had a fuller face with more fat, but after an event in my life which made me very depressed I lost alot of fat on my face and now my face is very skinny. I have searched through internet to find a way to gain back alittle fat without gian fat on other part of my body, but no succes. I also found that chewing gum and sport make face look skinner and I also chew too much chewing gum and do alot of sport. Is there any way to have a fatter face without injection?
There are a few medications that will make your face look fatter mostly cortisol based like prednison, howerver these have also side affect and wil weaken your immum systeem. You will look younger feel better but if you take it to long your body will grow depend on it and you can't quit
Just drink a lot of water, and I mean a lot, like 12 full glasses, and you may want to change your diet to include Fatty rich foods to add fill to your face, but you will likely fill out your frame too...usually. So be careful.