Beauty & Cosmetics Community
How often do you wear makeup?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How often do you wear makeup?

How often do you wear makeup, and how much of it do you wear?
Related Discussions
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I wear makeup everyday to be honest, only if im staying in i wont wear makeup :)
'Cause im so self concoious, im like a ghost without it, i need a tan on my face but im that embarrest i wont even go in my back yard.
I dont wear that much, foundation,mascara- 3 different ones,powder :)
But sometimes, if im not in school, i will put a few layors of it all on :)
Blank
932659_tn?1332122304
I wear it every weekday - weekends not so much unless I have plans.  I put it all on - foundation, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss!  
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Honestly, I only wear it when I'm going to church once every week, special occasions and randomly when I feel like being pretty and gurly lol. I really am trying to cut it all out completely but I love half lashes...

I'm terribly picky about my eyebrows so I always wax and I take care of my skin so I have no need to really wear makeup. My boyfriend could careless if I wear it or not cuz he thinks I'm pretty all the time, so there's no real reason for me to wear it expect to the fact that I like playing with it.

To Brunette Bimbo why don't you try just using a tinted moisturizer, it'll give you a tan and glow your looking for without looking fake and cakey that wearing too much makeup can give you. From there hopefully your fear of not wearing makeup will fade away and you'll save a bit more money for other things! :D

Blank
Thats a really good idea actually!
I was going to try fake tan but i was always too worried i would be patchy or too orange

So i think ill give that a go

Thank you :D
Blank
Spray tans are so much better now!  I use mystic and they have new formulas and several shade choices. Find a tanning salon where they're nice and can educate you on how to spray tan properly. It's the BEST!!  I love it and it's safe. Goodluck. And always wear sunscreen.... Everyone.
Blank
1369464_tn?1278304499
I usually wear makeup almost every day when I have school. During the summer, it's hardly ever!!
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
I don't really like tanning salons or do it yourself. I don't know why but I now am a believer of sunscreen...

I usually don't burn but I got sooo red this long weekend from being at the beach from 9-5pm. I look stupid with lines from my bikini but I don't even care.. no one sees me naked so whatever...

But I should have used sunscreen.. now I know to if I'm gonna be at the beach all day.

Isn't sunscreen bad though?
Blank
285927_tn?1380802356
Those with Retin A, they say to avoid because they can accelerate cancer, the others keep you from burning but do not necessarily keep out bad rays. Least that is what I am hearing. I do my eyes everyday but only wear makeup for special occasions. Too hot and humid here in Fl, and I also like the tinted moisturizer. Good tip.
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Ya I feel like ditching the makeup. I like putting it on but I hate taking it off, especially if it's a long day and I all I want to do is just go to bed. lol

My real problem is with eyeliner and mascara. They take forever to take off.. :(
Blank
285927_tn?1380802356
Use a little bit of olive oil or even castor oil works. I had an eye doctor tell me one time to use baby shampoo. It doesn't  burn and keeps eye infections at bay at the same time. So when I hit the shower I always use baby shampoo as a cleaner from top to bottom. One stop shopping in my shower and no bottles all lined up. Then I use baby oil after.
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Ok thanks, I'll try it when I have to wear makeup :D
Blank
1107684_tn?1330814732
Every chance I get. I like how it makes me feel!! LOL!!! Not, to much much in the summer. Some bronzer and a pretty shade of lip stick and gloss and thats pretty much my summer look. Its just to hot! In the winter I wear the works! Am a make-up JUNKIE!!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...