Beauty & Cosmetics Community
I feel like I'm aging too early?..pls help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I feel like I'm aging too early?..pls help

I have lines by my mouth when I stop smiling and if I look closely lines by my eyes and the corner of my lips and lines under my eyes. I'm only 22 and both of my parents looks young and don't have any wrinkles...I'm scared about what I'll look like at 30!is there any way to get rid of this? is this normal? are they going to get deeper as time go by?

BTW , they're even on my cheeks when I smile, I have a thyroid problem ?(hormones) don't know if its causes by this or whatever, am i stuck and i don't want botox.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
also i don't smoke or tan
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Sunscreen is your friend.  :)  Talk to your doc and see if the thyroid meds you are taking has skin issues as a side effect.
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Sorry about the crummy English, -- see if the meds *have* skin issues as a side effect.  Typing too fast.
Blank
4154565_tn?1363867930
Hello,
Try some home remedies to remove wrinkles. and try to cover your face from sunlight. sunlight is the main issue of wrinkles.

• Massage lemon juice all over your skin to help get rid of wrinkles.
• An ancient home remedy for the removal of wrinkles, cabbage juice should be massaged over the facial skin and left to dry. After the juice dries, rinse it off with warm water.
• Mash a ripe papaya and apply the pulp to the face and neck.
• Apply pineapple juice all over the skin and leave it on for five minutes before washing off.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...