Its a man thing
I am a 27 yr old man that has a gynocomastia.  What is that?  Basicly, its a boob. A gynocological mass the Doctor said.  And it is getting bigger. I have a "pointsy," like a 12 year old girl. And its getting bigger!!!  This thing wreaks havoc on my mental health.  I havent had a girlfriend in 4 years because... What do I do when we get to the bedroom? Or, maybe she will notice beforehand and break up with me while laughing hystericly. Im aestheticly pleasing, but that is all wasted on me because I am a FREAK!  Im too scared to have a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. How am I ever going to get Married.  I want to have children in this life.   I live on a fixed income.  My family is not wealthy.  I need assistance with the cost of the procedure.  Please help me!
Are you overweight?  Are you taking any medications at this time?  Hormonal problems ruled out?  The reason I am asking is these things can attribute to gynecomastia.