My hair roots are oily/sticky? Help!!?
Hello! So i've been having a problem with my hair near the roots where it's sort of sticky or slippery or oily and i usually have to wash my hair everyday now because its kind of gross to leave it more than a day. Someone said it could be because of my natural oils being there but i never had this problem before, i did switch shampoos because it was giving me this problem but the new shampoo does just the same. I used to use fructis and now i use tresemme. I don't know what may be causing it? I also tried using anti-residue/clarifying shampoos and it doesn't work. My scalp is now more itchy than usual too but i don't think i have dandruff because i don't see any white flakes or anything. Help ):
I'm a girl by the way!
You could try neem shampoo or tea tree shampoo.  Find out what is being added to your water and add a shower water filter for either ammonia plus chlorine or just chlorine and filter those out.  
I've just researched what you recommended, and it seems that the shampoo is for people who have dandruff, and i don't have dandruff.
Some day when you don't have to look nice, try not washing your hair for two or three days.  Washing too often can cause your scalp to up the oil production, because it thinks it's getting dried out.  Giving it a break can help stop the cycle.  If you're itchy, they make a liquid you can apply anytime with 1% hydrocortisone.  It's non-greasy, and you can use it to help with the itch if you do decide to give your scalp a break.