Beauty & Cosmetics Community
When to start Anti Aging regimn

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

When to start Anti Aging regimn

I'm 25 and besides a couple pimples from time to time have pretty good skin.  I was wondering when the recommended age is to start using anti aging creams and also when to start using an under eye cream.  Thanks
Hi, I am a skincare specialist and I can tell you that the earlier you start the better.  What you will want to do is start using a milk cleanser to cleanse (when you wash your face, use a face cloth to rinse it,then wring out the face cloth and pat your skin dry with it).  Next apply your eye cream , then a good serum and then moisturizer.  Make sure all creams are of same brand.  Do not use anything with too much oil products/perfumes in them.  I would reccomend a firming/lifting cream for daytime and wrinkle/smoothing cream for nighttime.  The key to great younger looking skin is to stick with your skincare regimen.  It really does make a difference.  The skincare line I have been using for the past 9 years is called " Thalgo".  They are exceptional products. They're from France but I'm sure you would be able to find them where you live.  Good Luck.