When to start Anti Aging regimn
I'm 25 and besides a couple pimples from time to time have pretty good skin.  I was wondering when the recommended age is to start using anti aging creams and also when to start using an under eye cream.  Thanks
Hi, I am a skincare specialist and I can tell you that the earlier you start the better.  What you will want to do is start using a milk cleanser to cleanse (when you wash your face, use a face cloth to rinse it,then wring out the face cloth and pat your skin dry with it).  Next apply your eye cream , then a good serum and then moisturizer.  Make sure all creams are of same brand.  Do not use anything with too much oil products/perfumes in them.  I would reccomend a firming/lifting cream for daytime and wrinkle/smoothing cream for nighttime.  The key to great younger looking skin is to stick with your skincare regimen.  It really does make a difference.  The skincare line I have been using for the past 9 years is called " Thalgo".  They are exceptional products. They're from France but I'm sure you would be able to find them where you live.  Good Luck.