Beauty & Cosmetics Community
blackhead & wringkles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

blackhead & wringkles

how can i get rid of my blackheads, i already uses lots of cream to protect my face from this blackhead but still keep on coming, and also what is the best way to prevent from wringles im only 37 yrs old...thanks
Hi, you can't get rid of blackheads with creams, actually it's probably making it worse.  The only way to remove blackheads is to steam the face for about 15 minutes and then squeeze them out.  ( Go to esthetician  to get done if you can't do it)After that you have to get into a good cleansing routine and stick with it.  Use an exfoliating scrub once a week.  And make sure to wash your face twice a day, morning and night.  Don't use creams with oil in them.  Go for products for oily skin.  O.K? Good Luck