Beauty & Cosmetics Community
crazy dry skin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

crazy dry skin

Ever since I got pregnant my skin has become like the sand in the freakin desert!!!!  Even tho Im chugging water like it was beer at a frat party my skin is driving me insane!!!! Especially on my face! Does anyone have any reccomendations on a really goid lotion or oil etc both for face and body!!!!
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I liked Vaseline's Intensive Rescue lotion.  I believe I used the repairing lotion.  I had chapped hands every winter up until a year ago following a trip as a kid to the snow with my dad where he didn't bring gloves.  This stuff works, I kid you not.  I'm sure they must have some products for the face somewhere, too.

It could be the pregnancy or the winter weather that's really getting you, if these two happened at the same time.
Blank
4154565_tn?1363867930
Hello dear,
This many happen during pregnancy so try to avoid some things like too much washing with harsh soaps can dry out your skin.  Switch to a nonsoap cleanser and use it no more than once a day. Take care to keep your body well moisturized. This may helps you to make you skin healthy.
Blank
a really good product to use while your pregnant is Alba unpetroleum jelly.
Blank
4778074_tn?1359050618
Use a gentle, non-drying bodywash in the shower can help! And use a rich lotion or body oil after showering. Not sure where you're located but if you're caught in the middle of winter and have the heat on all the time that won't help your situation.
Blank
1508779_tn?1290497633
I have bad skin during winter. What i do (because i live kind of close to the mexican border) is order a bunch of CREMA DEL REAL jars. Is not expensive at all, i purchase 1 jar of 14 oz for about 12 pesos which is a dollar. I havent tried ordering it online but if you have someone who is near the mexican border ask for a jar and try it out.  The website is www.salfosa.com i have mot been able to find anything like it here in the us.
Blank
Dove sensitive body wash and Shea butter lotion !
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank