There are some home remedies which helps you to remove dark circles.
1. Apply a paste made from a teaspoon of tomato juice, half teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder, and a pinch of gram flour. Apply this preparation once or twice a day for a week to fade away dark circle.
2. Applying crushed mint leaves around the eyes can also reduce black circles.
3. Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes.
4. Place cotton wool swabs dipped in cold milk on closed eyes for 10-15 minutes daily before sleeping.
5. Cotton balls soaked in rose water, and kept over the eyes daily, helps remove dark color and cools the eyes.
6. Do a regular under eye massage using almond oil or coconut oil for 15 minutes.
Copyright 1994-2017MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.