Beauty & Cosmetics Community
deoderent
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

deoderent

Hello I'm a 22 year old lady needing advice. I've used man deoderent since I was 12 years old. I switch brands twice a year and as years gone by I realized only a few brands work. Michum, degree, and axe stick seemed to always work the best with my massive sweating and smell. Well none of those seem powerful enough anymore. I been using the stick twice a day and I'm still having bad sweating issues. It's becoming embarrassing. My hands also have been sweating and that's not normal for me.

I would like some advice on which deoderent I should try next. Women ones never worked for me ever.

Old spice worked for a few years, axe stick used to work great. They stopped selling Michum deoderent where I live, degree clinical strength worked for the winter, but since it has warmed up it doesn't work now. Im back using axe but it doesn't work. Only brand I have not used is certain dry or perscription stuff. Has anyone had the same problem as me? Anyone ever used certain dry?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1972289_tn?1325881410
I was going to suggest Lady Mitchum but see that's not available to you anymore.  Honestly, if these heavy duty deodorants aren't working I would talk to your doctor.  There are some medical things they can do to help with excessive perspiration.
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
I agree with the poster above.  It is very helpful, too, to look at the ingredients and get the highest % of the ingredient that works for you.  I'd ask your doctor, too, since it's now expanded to your hands, etc.

C~
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank