Beauty & Cosmetics Community
deoderent

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

deoderent

Hello I'm a 22 year old lady needing advice. I've used man deoderent since I was 12 years old. I switch brands twice a year and as years gone by I realized only a few brands work. Michum, degree, and axe stick seemed to always work the best with my massive sweating and smell. Well none of those seem powerful enough anymore. I been using the stick twice a day and I'm still having bad sweating issues. It's becoming embarrassing. My hands also have been sweating and that's not normal for me.

I would like some advice on which deoderent I should try next. Women ones never worked for me ever.

Old spice worked for a few years, axe stick used to work great. They stopped selling Michum deoderent where I live, degree clinical strength worked for the winter, but since it has warmed up it doesn't work now. Im back using axe but it doesn't work. Only brand I have not used is certain dry or perscription stuff. Has anyone had the same problem as me? Anyone ever used certain dry?
I was going to suggest Lady Mitchum but see that's not available to you anymore.  Honestly, if these heavy duty deodorants aren't working I would talk to your doctor.  There are some medical things they can do to help with excessive perspiration.
I agree with the poster above.  It is very helpful, too, to look at the ingredients and get the highest % of the ingredient that works for you.  I'd ask your doctor, too, since it's now expanded to your hands, etc.

C~