i don't know
my daughter has a blue dot on her left butt cheek that has been there as long as i can remember...it has never bothered her...my question is this a birthmark of some sort.....she says no it has a name that starts with a c...what is it?
hmmmm, maybe capillary vascular malformations or mongolian blue spot...both are variations of birthmarks..
Comedone! A blackhead.I had a client that had one it was so big I thought she had tattooed a beauty mark on her cheek. I extracted it and I swear it could have been an inch long. She said it had been ther as long as she could remember. Yikes! She should get a facial and have them do extractions on her.
I would say a mongolian blue spot my boy has a large one on the top of his buttocks and a couple of smaller ones round the same area - It is a birth mark which does go around 7 yrs I believe - if you google it some kids have an entire bottom t hat colour and it appears to only come up around the bottom area