concussion & acupuncture
I had concussion 4 months ago ..seemed to be getting better after 1 month & I was back at work for one month, where dizziness came back & then turned to permanent & bunch of other symptoms (hearing/vision/smell/taste/hand numbness/fatigue/word finding problems/etc) began. I am wondering if returning to work was too early & if this caused the additional symptoms to appear 6 weeks after the injury ... when on week 4 I seemed to be doing so well (1st 3 weeks I was off work).
also, 2nd question - is there anyone who knows if acupuncture helps relieve this symptoms & get you back to normal quicker?
Sorry, but I have no answer for your first question.  A neurologist would be in a better position to answer it, if it is even possible to give an answer with any certainty.  It might be that you will simply have to deal with "what is," rather than trying to find a definite answer as to why.  Sometimes it is really hard to find out why something happened, once the event is in the past.  

As to your second question, about the acupuncture, I would try it.  I would prefer to go to an acupuncturist who has had extensive training as a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and not necessarily to someone in another profession who took a short course in acupuncture.  If, however, you only have access to the second type of practitioner, I think it is still worth a try.  Either way, I would ask the practitioner at the outset how many sessions he or she thinks you will need, in order to see a benefit, and then I would do that many sessions on a trial basis.  I would not keep going back, forever and ever, if it is not working.

I'm sorry for the situation that you have found yourself in.  I wish you a full and speedy recovery.
I have very similar symptoms post head injury and have had a Dr at the concussion service tell me its all in my head (not helpful)! I'm sorry you have these symptoms, but in a way it's a little bit of peace of mind for me to find this post and know it's not in my head.

Would appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thanks and I hope you are doing better!