Cancer in Pets Community
New "Pet Grief Support - In Memory of Our Pet" group

This community is for questions and support regarding cancer for your pets.

5613961?1272286728
I would like to extend a personal invitation to a new forum that I created called "Pet Grief Support - "In Memory of Our Pet", which I felt was necessary for people who have experienced the loss of a beloved pet.

On February 01, 2001, my life was suddenly and unexpectedly changed forever when I loss my most beloved 10 yr. old furbaby rottweiler Toby to a sudden heart attack. I had Toby since he was only six weeks old and he was more than just a dog, he was my special boy and a hugh part of my family.

When he died, a part of me died with him and the pain, grief and sorrow that I experienced was life changing, so I have just created a very special forum (group) for people who have loved and loss a beloved pet and are in need of support and to share their story with others who have loved and loss a beloved pet.

Only someone who has loved and loss a furbaby can understand the pain, grief and  sorrow that is experienced, so I dedicated this very special group to all our beloved furbaby  (cat, dogs, birds, horses, all beloved creatures) that taught us what true unconditional love is and have crossed over to the otherside called Rainbow Bridge.  All are invited if only to give support to someone who has loved and loss a beloved pet. Thank you! Judy

p.s. to join go to "Popular Groups" on the bottom right hand side and look or type
"Pet Grief Support - "In Memory of Our Pet" and all are welcome!