Continuous Shoulder pain
I have had continuous shoulder pain for over 5 years.  When it first started there was pain running down my arms to my elbows.  My range of motion is limited i.e, trouble putting my arms behind me to put on bra, can't lay on shoulders, a continual feeling that my shoulders are pulling out of the sockets.  I have had 2 MRI's and have seen 3 different surgeons....they all say the MRI shows no rotator problems so I must have bilateral impingement so deal with it.  I am in constant pain and discomfort.  I still believe there is something wrong that can be treated regardless of what they say....this should not continue over 5 years.  Any suggestions?
Were the MRIs just of your shoulders or did they include any part of the spine? Did they show anything other than no rotator problems? You may want to find a neurosurgeon for further evaluation or see a pain management doctor to help relieve some of the pain.