Degenerative Diseases Community
DBD degenarative brain diseases

This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.

DBD degenarative brain diseases

I am a physiotherapist.i saw a patient with poor posture, musculer atrophy, loss of mental function.
patient cant walk, cant talk,no history of CP,patient was ok up to 4 years but later she got this condition gradually.
the first abnormality was seen in this patient was gait abnormality.now the patient is 8 years and six month.
can i say it degenarative brain diseases?
I'm not real sure what your asking. If your trying to put a description in your case notes but don't want to give the disease a name, then yes, you can say it is degenerative brain disease or to name it or identify it as possible ( Huntington's Disease).  

Huntington's disease primarily affects the corpus striatum, a region of the brain below the surface of the cerebral cortex that helps to regulate movement, emotion and cognition.  This is a degenerative brain disease and sounds like what you have described above.  What did her referral say?  If your trying to make a diagnosis or fill in that part of your chart and want to say its degenerative brain disease because you think it is, then I would make sure there has been enough tests to back it up.

I hope this can help and I'm sorry you didn't get an answer sooner. I didn't see your post until today. If I didn't understand your question correctly, repost and I can try again.
I want to know is there any treatment for  degenerative brain disease in the world if yes then where and after that patient can live normal life or no