Disaster Preparedness Community
Does the flu shot (influenza immunization[IZ]) or pneumonia shot (pneum...
About This Community:

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Does the flu shot (influenza immunization[IZ]) or pneumonia shot (pneumococcal pneumonia IZ) help prevent pandemic flu?

My kids seem to be able to get a shot to prevent any serious illness they may face, why isn't there a shot for pandemic flu?  Does a yearly flu shot (influenza immunization) prevent me from getting pandemic flu?  I know it's different but does a pneumonia shot (pneumococcal pneumonia immunization) give any additional help?
Related Discussions
144586_tn?1284669764
Any vaccine stimulates the immune system to produce TNF (Tumoragenic Necrosis Factor) and sometimes eliminates malignancies from the body. The first physician to discover this was Dr. Coley, who founded Sloan Kettering Hospital. By using killed bacterial vaccines during the 1920's remissions were found to occur in 18 percent of the patients within 30 days. These vaccines were marketed during the 1930's by Lily as the "Coley Toxins", and represented first-line cancer treatment. Scientific American magazine did two excellent spreads on the utlization of vaccines to eliminate malignancies.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Disaster Preparedness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank