General Surgery Community
Buble and pain

This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

Buble and pain

Hello Doctor,

I am 28 Yrs old unmarried, from past two days i am under going pain in between buttocks, I found a small bubble there and facing lot of pain when going for motion. pls help me to get healed out of it.

Why will it come?
Is it Harmful?
Can you suggest medicine to me?
Is it needed to consult a Doctor? if so which specialist?
Tags: help, Pain
This sounds rather like a haemorrhoid or 'pile' - which is a varicosed vein around the anus. They can be very painful, sometimes they cause bleeding or itching. They are often made worse by constipation or if you are standing up for long periods of time. Go see your doctor to get the area examined in case it is anything other than this. If your doctor confirms the haemarrhoid, some cream available from the pharmacy will help it to calm down. Avoiding standing for long periods of time and preventing constipation and excess weight will help it to shrink down. It may not give you any further discomfort if you do this. If it does continue to trouble you, it can be removed with simple surgery.
Thank you very much for your suggestion. which specialist should i see?  should i go to General surgeon or any other specialist? pls let me know.  
Sounds like you may have a cyst. Is it bigger than a pimple but feels hard or fluid filled? If so sit in a warm bath for 20 minutes and soak. Keep putting hot water on a wash rag, well as hot as you can stand on the area about 3 to 4 times a day and it will eventually release and give you relief. If not then you may have to see a dr.Good luck! Hope you feel better soon!  
Hello Bary,

Thank you for the response. are you a Doctor?

Exactly 10 days back i underwent a minor surgery at my back for which Doctor told it as sebaceous cysts. by your words i fell that it might be the same.. :( . If i sit on the Hot water will it go for sure? or will you even suggest me some medicine along with it? As it is sensitive place i can not go for surgery pls help me to come out of it with medicine.