General Surgery Community
Can i do wieghts after 2 years of my surgery???
About This Community:

This is a support forum for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can i do wieghts after 2 years of my surgery???

Good Day!

this question limits me in going to gym and do weights because October 2010 i was  engaged into an accident that takes me to operation room.. to be honest it is a stab wound... i dont know what is the term of the surgery but as far as i know i was operated in my intestine and cut some of it.. now i hesitate to go back to gym because i was thinking if my internal wound would open again..

now i want to ask medical professionals if it is OK to do weights after my surgery.. that was almost 2 years ago....
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I think after 2 years it would now be safe to restart you weight lifting, but with caution start low and build it up, if you fill any strains then pull back and start low again, give yourself 4 to 6 weeks to get back into the swing and see how things go.
Good Luck
Blank
tnx for the advice sir..!.. i am now confident to go be in my past figure again,,

thank you very much and have a good day,,!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank