Gall bladder surgery
I had my Gall bladder removed 3 weeks ago robotically! They went in through my naval. Had a lot of pain afterwards in my belly area which was normal. pain went away within a week! Here i am 3 weeks later and just to the left of my naval is really sore! When i breath, cough or sneeze it hurts! if i push on the area it hurts! Its almost like a burning feeling. Yesterday and today i was working on a few vehicles, which is the most active i have been in the past few weeks since ive been taken out of work due to the surgery! What could it be?
Three weeks is not long enough to allow things to heal properly.
People are normally advised not to do anything for at least 6 weeks after any operation.

If you are concerned, I would advise you get examined by your doctor.

Hopefully, your surgeon will have given you some papers afterwards describing after-care and what to expect as you heal.  Those papers tend to be pretty helpful.    If the pain went away, & now is coming back, something may be needing to be checked.  If something is interfering with your daily activities, it's  justifiable to check that out with the doctor who did the surgery; I wouldn't wait till your post-surgery checkup. Call or e-mail the surgeon. :-)
I had my gall bladder out in November. They didn't send me home with any pain medication when I left the hospital the following day, but they did send me home with some after-surgery instructions stating that if I had any "troublesome" pain after a week, I should call the doctor's office immediately to see if there was a problem that needed tending to. I would suggest that you follow up with your doctor. If the pain is severe or you notice any signs of infection (redness or swelling) head to the emergency room. I hope you feel better soon!