Huntington's Disease Community
Migraine

Huntington's disease is a progressive brain disorder that causes uncontrolled movements, emotional problems, and loss of thinking ability (cognition). The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Huntington's Disease patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Huntington's disease, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Migraine

I have had a migraine everyday for the past four months. I have gone to the doctors asking if I have a brain tummor because my family has a history of cancer. I have no clue what to do. I also have Celiac deisease and Epalepsy but still I have them more often everyday. What could it possibly be because I am fully nurished and am anathelet and it is holding me back from training, what could it possibly be?
I would speak with specialists about the migraines maybe even an eye doctor as it would also be related to your vision. Considering you have an extensive history of cancer and epalepsy, I would be sure to bring this up to your entire treatment team. If anyone on the forum has more information to share, I hope they do. Try asking an expert too. I hope this helps and good luck.