LI or allergy/sensitivity?
Hi everyone.  I was hoping you guys could answer a few questions for me.  I'm a 27 year old female who's had issues with dairy since about the age of 14. It was a slowly progressing thing.  By now I do know what bothers me more than other things and I basically just deal with it.  However I stumbled upon an article online a few days ago about lactose intolerance vs a milk allergy and it's made me question what I've always believed to be lactose intolerance.  Let me start off by telling you what bothers me the most: whole milk (I can usually drink a glass of skim and be ok), sour cream, large amounts of cheese. Cheesecake, milk shakes, and heavy cream are the worst.  
I've been reading more articles online and I'm seeing that these heavier things should bother me less than skim milk because of their thicker consistency causing them to move slower through my body.  Is there a chance I might have a milk allergy also/instead?
With skim milk I may need to use the bathroom more than normal, but even 1/4 cup whole milk, or a little sour cream in a baked potato and I'm doing a mad dash there. Whole milk, cheesecake, and milkshakes (besides immediately needing a bathroom) give me such bad bad stomach cramps within 15 minutes of consuming them.  I tried a piece of cheesecake a few days ago and I felt like puking up everywhere, I've never had it that bad before.  And it may be tmi, but I'm seeing that an itchy anus can be a symptom also (I've also had this for years, usually just keep prep h on hand).
I bought a carton of lactose free milk, I figured I'd drink a glass of that and see how I feel, maybe that will help with some answers.
Thank you for anyone taking the time to read this and helping me get some answers.
It hard for me to answer this question. I am not a doctor.  I would guess it's possible you do, but your best bet is to ask your doctor about it.  Please be sure to come back and update us on what you learn, and how you are doing.