Military Health Issues Community
Any veterans or active-duty using neurofeedback?
About This Community:

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Any veterans or active-duty using neurofeedback?

I'm a health reporter in New York, writing a story on new techniques to address PTSD. I'm looking for any veterans or active duty folks who've tried EEG (neurofeedback) for their symptoms.

Please send me a message if you'd be interested in a brief interview, and thank you for reading.

Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
i have not used that and i have PTSD what is EEG?
Blank
You want to write something a bit more helpful?  Write about how many of these guys have been given mycoplasma infections from the immunizations they receive.  Therein lies a story.  PTSD is just a name for symptoms caused by these infections.  We can't find anything physically wrong, so it must be PTSD.  To get you started I'll give you some mycoplasma tidbits:  They were first isolated in 1898.  They live in the bacteria that are grown on fertilized eggs that are used to make vaccines.  These bacteria, prior to the 1940s were killed using a combination of phenol and heat.  Then they changed to killing them with alcohol alone.  That doesn't always kill mycoplasmas that are living inside the bacteria.  You take it from there.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...