Any veterans or active-duty using neurofeedback?
I'm a health reporter in New York, writing a story on new techniques to address PTSD. I'm looking for any veterans or active duty folks who've tried EEG (neurofeedback) for their symptoms.

Please send me a message if you'd be interested in a brief interview, and thank you for reading.

i have not used that and i have PTSD what is EEG?
You want to write something a bit more helpful?  Write about how many of these guys have been given mycoplasma infections from the immunizations they receive.  Therein lies a story.  PTSD is just a name for symptoms caused by these infections.  We can't find anything physically wrong, so it must be PTSD.  To get you started I'll give you some mycoplasma tidbits:  They were first isolated in 1898.  They live in the bacteria that are grown on fertilized eggs that are used to make vaccines.  These bacteria, prior to the 1940s were killed using a combination of phenol and heat.  Then they changed to killing them with alcohol alone.  That doesn't always kill mycoplasmas that are living inside the bacteria.  You take it from there.