Military Health Issues Community
Family leave for army
About This Community:

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Family leave for army

Im not really sure which forum to post this question in, but since my boyfriend just signed up for the army, I feel like this would be appropriate. Hes been trying to join since last sept. We found out we were pregnant with our first child in january.. ( of course thats when they speed up all his tests / paperwork ) Anyways, he just told me today, he leaves in march for basic, and will be going to an academy following his graduation from basic.
My question is, since im due in july, will they allow him to come home for the birth if he still isnt done with basic / academy ? any help is appreciated.
Thanks.