Military Health Issues Community
I am not sure of my Military Doctor-
About This Community:

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I am not sure of my Military Doctor-

I am a military member, and for the past few years I have been suffering from something my doctor is calling anxiety. I don't know that I trust his opinion. It started two years ago, when I started getting really nervous while driving. I started to notice that I felt as if I were drunk, my heart started to pound for no reason. The best way to explain it is, like the fight or flight response in our bodies, then an adrenaline dump. All EEG's are normal, and I don't drink or smoke.
Currently, this condition has continued into to the feeling like I am about to die. I experience this daily now and it's tiring. The other night I felt like I was hit in the face while sleeping. The left side of my face was hot and I instantly
went into a panic and felt uncoordinated.
I went to the E.R. and they did a CT scan. It was normal. The problem is I always feel drunk and uncoordinated, then I panic. This is effecting my daily life. I have no history of head injury.
Any help would be great..