Military Health Issues Community
jp5 exposure skin cancer and eyes
About This Community:

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

jp5 exposure skin cancer and eyes

i was a ame or seat mech. 13b.
i have sist removed on my back. my hands are geting worse. my foot has a dark patch of skin. it got in my eyes .now my eye doc said i my have nerve damage. my eyes have rem rapid eye movement while awake. when i close them my eyes go crazy....the sist  tumor they removed was pusing again.
was at 101 we have 50 birds ..old ..leaks ever where.
we do nothave any suits are hazmat gloves the msds required...i just got out 3 months ago. told me in tamps class it is agent orange. ..i even had one sist or tumor growing in genital area and i sqeezed it it poped and the pus went in to the body
675718_tn?1321008971
do you have a way to go to a VA hospital? they can treat you there if you served over 36 months on active duty
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Military Health Issues Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...