improper flu shot and pain
I've had the same problem wth pain after the flu shot - she hit me at the shoulder joint and the pain has been over 2 months now and I keep ice packing it.  When I called she just said that it's normal for the shot to hurt for  while in some cases and wouldn't even consider that she gave it incorrectly.  the info I read is helpful but how do I get them to take me serously?  It's been horrible!

Also, does it affect how affective the shot will be?

I also have fibromyalgia and arthritis so bursitis is something I get but I've never had it there before and it's getting so irritating to keep having the nerve and joint pain.  What do I tell my doc to get him to understand that this really happened and get help?   It was also one of those new kind of shots that they put up to your arm and then hit and it injects, so not a normal needle but it was at the joint not below in the muscle.  I need them to understand this really happened to me and it's not just the usual chronic pain.

Thanks for your help!