Ostomy Community
With child or Not?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ostomy, colostomy, diet and nutrition, gastrostomy ileostomy, jejunostomy, ostomy reversal, sex and relationships, stoma, urostomy, and wound care.

With child or Not?

Hey, okay i really need help. I all ready have one child but i feel i might have another one on the way. i had unortected sex with my boyfriend. befor my cycle came on. But i have been having problems. When i urine i have SHARP PAINS and blood colths and this burining feeling. The Blood colths have stop but i still have this burning feeling in my uretha. What Wrong. Do anyone no?
It is possible that you are pregnant.  It's also possible that you were pregnant and had a miscarriage.   Either way you need to go to a doctor.  That burning pain sounds like an infection.  You need to get that under control, and you can ask the doctor to test for pregnancy at the same time.