Pet Behavior Problems Expert Forum
wetting

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Behavior Problems & Therapy.

wetting
i have 2 dogs my chorkie is 6months old  and my 3yr old has been the only one until aug. 2009. i feel she is depressed or upset  plus we have moved and we can't  play with her the same.  both dogs are house broke but 1 of then pisses in our bed  not all the time  but every so often.   i feel that sadie the 3 yr old is doing this because she is mad.....can this be?
dogs do not urinate inappropriately because of being "mad".  it is a house breaking / schedule problem and much more information would be needed (as in a behavioral consult) to solve your problem.  It is true that social interactions and behaviors can cause an alteration in elimination schedules.  These are typically easy to get back on track but require time and dedication on your part.  

I'd suggest you find a good behavior expert in your area, or a phone consult service where you can offer the details needed to help you solve this problem.