Brown bear hamster Problem
Hello,My one year old brown bear hamster has a large lump under his neck.
Do you have any idea what it is?
Hamsters are prone to tumorous growths. They're also prone to infections from scratches that will create lumps. So I'd get him checked out asap to be sure.
hello, my hamster has been having the same problems, except my hamster is a mini robo dwraf hamster. i was worried at first, so i called PetSmart. fortunately the lady who answered the phone, had been having the same problem with the same type of hamster that i have. she told me that she had taken her hamster to get the lump under-neath his neck removed, but un-fortunately it had grown back. her hamster is still alive and she told me that the hamster will not be in any physical pain at all. it could just have minor trouble getting around and running. but other than that your hamster should be perfectly fine. i would maybe call the vet to see if what your having with your hamster could be what i have described. let me know if i was any help to you.

your little friend, signed - littlechica <3