Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
Brown bear hamster Problem
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brown bear hamster Problem

Hello,My one year old brown bear hamster has a large lump under his neck.
Do you have any idea what it is?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
228686_tn?1211558307
Hamsters are prone to tumorous growths. They're also prone to infections from scratches that will create lumps. So I'd get him checked out asap to be sure.
Blank
1505198_tn?1289751040
hello, my hamster has been having the same problems, except my hamster is a mini robo dwraf hamster. i was worried at first, so i called PetSmart. fortunately the lady who answered the phone, had been having the same problem with the same type of hamster that i have. she told me that she had taken her hamster to get the lump under-neath his neck removed, but un-fortunately it had grown back. her hamster is still alive and she told me that the hamster will not be in any physical pain at all. it could just have minor trouble getting around and running. but other than that your hamster should be perfectly fine. i would maybe call the vet to see if what your having with your hamster could be what i have described. let me know if i was any help to you.

your little friend, signed - littlechica <3
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank