Hamster. Just need advice.
Right basically just checked my hamsters teeeth and it has really long bottom ones and no top ones... he is still eating and goes through a bowl of food every 2 days (Greedy little boy), I rescued him from someoe who was going to dump him on the street and havent had him very long at all.So I am unsure of what has happened and or how long they have been this way. I check their teeth every other month. They have plenty of blocks and thing, well tubes. But I as I have 2 hamsters as well as many other animals. I didnt know which one is biting their cage at night... as I let thhem get on with it cause it is natural.He is stil drinkinng and eating normally. But will he be okay?? We are getting him another wooden block. I know hamsters teeth take 4 to 6 days to grow back.
But I wanna do something and cant and it makes me sad...

If the block dont work within a week shall I get him to a vet?? And have them filed?? He is only a little one, not even a year old I dont think. I am so scared!!
I dont wanna put him to sleep because I know he can get better. I just wanna do what is right... He is chewing a tube right now, But I am freaking out,..

Helps please.

And please dont tell me to put him to sleep!

xx
Don't worry, took him to the vets. They said he has NEVER had top teeth. But he's okay!