Aa
A
A
Close
1303813_tn?1303162962
Hamster. Just need advice.
Right basically just checked my hamsters teeeth and it has really long bottom ones and no top ones... he is still eating and goes through a bowl of food every 2 days (Greedy little boy), I rescued him from someoe who was going to dump him on the street and havent had him very long at all.So I am unsure of what has happened and or how long they have been this way. I check their teeth every other month. They have plenty of blocks and thing, well tubes. But I as I have 2 hamsters as well as many other animals. I didnt know which one is biting their cage at night... as I let thhem get on with it cause it is natural.He is stil drinkinng and eating normally. But will he be okay?? We are getting him another wooden block. I know hamsters teeth take 4 to 6 days to grow back.
But I wanna do something and cant and it makes me sad...

If the block dont work within a week shall I get him to a vet?? And have them filed?? He is only a little one, not even a year old I dont think. I am so scared!!
I dont wanna put him to sleep because I know he can get better. I just wanna do what is right... He is chewing a tube right now, But I am freaking out,..

Helps please.

And please dont tell me to put him to sleep!

xx
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1303813_tn?1303162962
Don't worry, took him to the vets. They said he has NEVER had top teeth. But he's okay!
Comment
Cancel
1303813_tn?1303162962
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
1303813_tn?1303162962
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Hamster. Just need advice.
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community Resources