Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
Hamsters Love for Cranberries

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

Hamsters Love for Cranberries

Hi, I have a 6-8 month old Hamster and she has a taste for cranberries. Well i don't know if she likes them alot, But my question is, Is it okay for hamsters to eat cranberries? The whole thing happened was when i was holding her she got a hold of my cranberries on a cranberry necklace i had on. And then she tried to eat them. She looks okay, cause she is acting like herself, but i just do not know if she is really okay.
Thanks for Helping!
Cranberries are on the safe food list! I would give it fresh cranberries that way you dont have to worry about them getting into sugar and added stuff and dont give them to many! hope I helped some :)
Thanks alot!