Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
My Toy Poodle has a lump on the back of her neck...

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

Daisey my Toy Poodle (1 Year old) has a lump on the back of her neck the size of a golf ball.I just got her shots 7 days ago, and she is now in heat. She doesn't seem to be in pain. Any ideas on what this could be?
Has it just come up since her shot? Is it in the same area as where the shot was given? If it is, it may be some kind of reaction to the vaccine. Check with your vet. If it was an allergic reaction, she would be having other problems like itching or trouble breathing. Glad that's not the problem. But a lump that size should be checked. Perhaps it's just a fluid filled cyst that's popped up.
my cockapoo 3 yrs old she had a tick on the back of her neck a year or longer and it left a small lump and now its the size of a dime and raised just under the skin doesnt bother her what could it be?
im cockapoo has a lump on back of her neck she had a tick about a year ago removed or longer left a small lump and now its the size of a dime doesnt bother her and its floating around lose what could it be?
my cockapoo has a tennis size lump under her throat what could it be
That's a very large lump that should be checked by the vet. It may be a tumor of some kind or thyroid problem. This is way more than the typical bumps older dogs get.