Rabbit Stomping
Ok, I have a rabbit who is free running in the family living room, since he's very social and hates to be alone, litter trained etc. Today my mother was watching a movie (Shutter Island) and he would sit down, stare at her and stomp his hind legs. Normally he'll jump upwards, kick his back legs and then stomp, followed by running like mad across the room. But he was staring at her ears up etc and just stomped his feet. Is this normal? I've read a few things saying it's sexual excitement (he's fixed, and also only "romantically" attracted to me, his mommy/mate) it's anger or fright, or it is a reaction to change. Anyone else know what it might be? Or had experience with this?
The only time one of my bunnies stomped her feet was when I did something she didn't like: petting her when she didn't feel like it, trying to put her off the couch or protecting her faux baby (another adult female in the cage and my grumpy girl decided this one was hers, don't touch).
My rabbit does this when she wants attention she will also nudge me with her nose.
all my rabbits do this when they enter their hides place... You watch them and when they go in you hear and almighty THUMP