Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community
Rabbit Stomping
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding your p ocket pets and other small pets!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rabbit Stomping

Ok, I have a rabbit who is free running in the family living room, since he's very social and hates to be alone, litter trained etc. Today my mother was watching a movie (Shutter Island) and he would sit down, stare at her and stomp his hind legs. Normally he'll jump upwards, kick his back legs and then stomp, followed by running like mad across the room. But he was staring at her ears up etc and just stomped his feet. Is this normal? I've read a few things saying it's sexual excitement (he's fixed, and also only "romantically" attracted to me, his mommy/mate) it's anger or fright, or it is a reaction to change. Anyone else know what it might be? Or had experience with this?