Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
453571 tn?1210699428
help for bedsore on my dog
i have a dog i think that may have like a bedsore on the belly its open and has a odor there were 2 but one healed up and the other seems to be worse is there any meds i could buy for this its not really my dog but my boyfriends dog and we wanted to ask does anyone have advice for this she is eating well gonig to the bathroom tthe same dosent dseem to be showing signs of pain it does look sore does anyone kno wat it could be
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would take your dog to the vet. For the fact that the wound is open and has an odor, it is probably infected. Your dog could also have a skin cancer. It is something a vet should check. Things can go terribly wrong fast, please get your dog examined by a vet.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
my dog had one once, i took her to the vet and the vet gave her some medicine.  I had to apply it at home for a week and it cleared it up.  I forget the name but it comes from like a cyst type thing that burst through the skin and leaves a hole and infection behind.  can spread and become bad if left untreated.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
453571 tn?1210699428
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pocket Pets & Small Animals Community Resources