mrsa???
My dad , who just died, about 1 week ago developed mrsa.  He was tested positive for it in the hospital.  He had a bed sore on his back sideso we assumed that it was the location of the mesa.  We were told to wear gloves if we touched him or the bed linens.  
My dad was elderly.

The nurse told me that a lot of us are positive for it and it just lays dormaint.  

Have any of you ever had it?  My daughter in laws, sister, young and just had a baby has tested positive for it.  How do you get it?  Would she have gotten it in the hospital?  How dangerous is that for her newborn babv?  
She has had one round of antiobotics and now tested positive again.  

Just wanted to hear some of your stories. On mrsa
Yes. I am one of the unfortunate ones. It is the bad news bears.  It is very, very dangerous. It cost me thirty days in a hospital on an IV line, for starters.
did you have a sore that had the mrsa?  
is mrsa contagious only by touching the patient or the sore?  or how is it caught???
It is extremely contagious. Under normal conditions physical contact with an infected area is necessary.