After Cornea Transplant
I had corneal transplant on 5th sept 2010 due kartokonus in my left eye. after than my eye was normal and my dr advise me to continue to use tobaflam and misopt drops twice in day and request me to check tension of my eye every two month. recently few days back my eye tension came 24, so my dr advised me to use tobaflam once in day and use misopt 3 times in day. after 10 days, i checked my tension, tension came down to 18, but consulting dr said there is slight line on cornea on left hand side of left eye. Consulted dr spoke to dr who operated my eyes, and dr who operated told me white cell came to know about foreign cornea, he immdiately advised me to use tobaflam for 6 times in day with misopt 4 times in day, and ask me to consult dr again after a week...my question is that will this drop will stop white cell to know about foreign cornea?
Hard to say. If the white blood cells already "know" about foreign cornea, then it may be too late. Sometimes a steroid injection can salvage the rejection or even rejection pills.